- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step into your truck with ease using the stylish Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars
- 4" oval tube features seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends
- Sturdy black step pad designed for a secure and stylish stepping surface
- Deep paved waterways keep the step area dry and mud-free
- Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Includes complete mounting kit for a no-drill installation
- Click video icon above for installation instructions
- Your Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Gain easy access to your full-sized ride with the stylish, sure footing of Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from durable 4" oval tubing, Pro Traxx 4 inch Oval Truck Steps feature seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends and a bold, saddle-mounted step pad design that provides a secure and stylish stepping surface.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Side Steps are sculpted with deep paved waterways to keep the step pad area dry and debris-free. Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, custom-fit 4" Pro Traxx Oval Nerf Bars are the perfect way to add an individualized look to your rig’s exterior.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars include a vehicle specific mounting kit for no-drill installation and are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
719 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Clarence H (SAPULPA, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 02, 2020 4:13 AM
Reviewed by Mark W (COVENTRY, RI) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 17, 2020 5:29 AM
The Bars came in when they said they would and everything was in good shape no dings or scratches. The instructions could use some work but other than that everything was great and they look good.
Reviewed by Jennifer L. V (Mount Tremper, NY) — Mar 12, 2020 10:41 AM
Reviewed by Edward P (AMHERST, OH) Reviewed for a 2020 Ram 1500 — Mar 07, 2020 5:18 AM
Fast shipping, easy installation even for an old guy (even though it had the wrong directions....was for crew cab NOT quad cab), lined up perfectly, and looks great. What an addition for the price...a lot easier to get IN and OUT of truck. Well worth the price for it's quality, fit, and finish. I would recommend 100% Westin and Autoanything for your truck add ons.