- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step into your truck with ease using the stylish Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars
- 4" oval tube features seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends
- Sturdy black step pad designed for a secure and stylish stepping surface
- Deep paved waterways keep the step area dry and mud-free
- Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Includes complete mounting kit for a no-drill installation
- Click video icon above for installation instructions
- Your Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Gain easy access to your full-sized ride with the stylish, sure footing of Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from durable 4" oval tubing, Pro Traxx 4 inch Oval Truck Steps feature seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends and a bold, saddle-mounted step pad design that provides a secure and stylish stepping surface.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Side Steps are sculpted with deep paved waterways to keep the step pad area dry and debris-free. Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, custom-fit 4" Pro Traxx Oval Nerf Bars are the perfect way to add an individualized look to your rig’s exterior.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars include a vehicle specific mounting kit for no-drill installation and are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
681 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael W (West Chazy, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 12:30 PM
The nerf bars look great, the only problem that I had was the plastic pieces that cover the brackets would not fit properly on the back ones so I kept them off. The holes do not line up for them, they are no where near close.
Reviewed by Rob N (Magnolia, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Apr 04, 2019 8:50 AM
About as easy of an install as you can imagine. A few errors on their installation instructions but nothing you can't figure out in a few minutes of thinking. Looks great and makes getting in and out much easier for the short people in your life.