- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step into your truck with ease using the stylish Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars
- 4" oval tube features seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends
- Sturdy black step pad designed for a secure and stylish stepping surface
- Deep paved waterways keep the step area dry and mud-free
- Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Includes complete mounting kit for a no-drill installation
- Click video icon above for installation instructions
- Your Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Gain easy access to your full-sized ride with the stylish, sure footing of Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from durable 4" oval tubing, Pro Traxx 4 inch Oval Truck Steps feature seamless, domed ends with 30° OE-style bends and a bold, saddle-mounted step pad design that provides a secure and stylish stepping surface.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Side Steps are sculpted with deep paved waterways to keep the step pad area dry and debris-free. Available in polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, custom-fit 4" Pro Traxx Oval Nerf Bars are the perfect way to add an individualized look to your rig’s exterior.
Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars include a vehicle specific mounting kit for no-drill installation and are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
615 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert C (Mims, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — May 17, 2018 2:28 PM
Relatively easy install without assistance except the last bracket on the passenger side (rear brkt). Could not install bolt without leaving off the large washer & hole alignment was critical. Bars look Great & received promptly without damage.
Reviewed by Matt K (ERIE, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — May 16, 2018 8:27 PM
Black powder coat looks great. It seems well protected so I'm not worried about rust. Bars are very solid and easily hold my weight about 200 lbs and could go much higher. Makes it much easier for my wife and son to get in the truck. Buy them, you'll be happy.
Reviewed by DAVID C (MISSION VIEJO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — May 15, 2018 5:45 PM
Installation was stress free. Took me, a very low level handy man, about 2.5 hrs. Looks great and feels sturdy. My wife and kids appreciate having the steps and have stopped falling out of the truck. I recommend these nerf bars.
Reviewed by JOHN M (HALLWOOD, VA) — May 14, 2018 11:05 AM
Installed these on my 2012 Ram 1500. Took about an hour with hand tools lying on my back in my yard. Directions were pretty good not the best. Previously installed a set on an 04 Ram so knew pretty much how they went. Main thing is identifying the brackets. Black bars on Silver truck looks quite nice.