- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your rugged rig with Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- 5" oval tube features 30° OE-style bends
- Seamless, domed ends – no end-caps or exposed bolt heads
- Heavy-duty step pad provides a wide, secure stepping surface
- Crafted in either polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Pro Traxx 5" Nerf Bars include a custom mounting kit for no-drill installation
- Your Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Elevate your rugged rig’s style and function with a set of Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from heavy-duty 5" oval tubing, these custom-made side steps feature 30° OE-style bends with seamless, domed ends resulting in a finished look with no end-caps or exposed bolt heads.
Pro Traxx 5 inch Oval Nerf Bars are integrated with tough, durable step pads designed to provide an extra-wide surface for secure entry and exit in any weather. Crafted in your choice of either polished stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, 5" Pro Traxx Oval Side Steps are the ideal way to upgrade your exterior styling.
Pro Traxx 5 inch Oval Side Steps include a vehicle-specific mounting kit for a no-drill installation and are backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin Pro Traxx 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
178 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matt M (MARTHASVILLE, MO) Reviewed for a 2019 Ram 1500 Classic — Mar 13, 2020 8:32 PM
Reviewed by Bobbie H (FILLMORE, IL) Reviewed for a 2019 Ram 2500 — Feb 28, 2020 11:14 AM
Nerf bars look great. I got black to match my truck.Instructions for installation were horrible.Went to you tube for help installing and threw instructions away.Threw away some parts and bought my own bolts to use threaded holes already in bed.
Reviewed by Nathan D (WHARTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Ram 3500 — Jan 22, 2020 4:37 AM
The bars look great and are nice and solid. The riv-nut installation is a bit tricky going by the instructions. Once you figure out a technique that works best for you the rest is pretty easy. Be sure to use the little plastic tabs to hold the mounting bolts in place. I dropped one and had to fish it out with a magnet.