- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up into your truck easily with a pair of Westin R5 Nerf Step Bars
- Built with high-quality, corrosion-resistant materials
- 5” wide step area
- Easily mount the bars directly to your vehicle’s rocker panel
- Injection-molded step pad sports the signature Westin insignia
- Different finish options available to match your ride
- Designed and engineered in the USA
- Injection molded-bracket covers and mount kit included
- Your Westin R5 Nerf Bars are covered with a 3-year warranty on textured and powder-coat black and with a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and chrome
Make your truck or SUV easily accessible to everyone with a pair of Westin Nerf Step Bars. Their seamless design and eye-catching finish options make it easy to match your vehicle. Easy to install by mounting to the rocker panels, these nerf bars offer an ample stepping area that’s 5” wide. Sporting the well-known Westin logo on the injection-molded step pads, the nerf bars are made with tough steel in the USA.
These Westin Nerf Bars also offer lasting, anti-corrosion protection. Your Westin R5 Nerf Bars are covered with a 3-year warranty on textured and powder-coat black and with a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and chrome.
Westin R5 Nerf Step Bars Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by barbara b (BRANDON, MS) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Thursday at 6:32 AM
Installation took approximately two hours. All went smoothly. Very pleased with appearance and quality.
Reviewed by Michael L (NORMAL, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Jul 06, 2018 9:40 PM
These are a great value at less than half the price of the GMC version from the dealer. They virtually the same appearance as the factory steps and it is difficult to tell the difference. Great Quality from Westin; fast service and value from AutoAnything I highly recommend purchasing the Westin R5 steps from AutoAnything.
Reviewed by jason m (Lafayette, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jun 08, 2018 4:29 PM
Look great, easy to install UNLESS YOU HAVE A DURAMAX. Then the passenger side makes you want to give up due to the DEF Tank, it's very tight regardless of year