- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up into your truck easily with a pair of Westin R5 Nerf Step Bars
- Built with high-quality, corrosion-resistant materials
- 5” wide step area
- Easily mount the bars directly to your vehicle’s rocker panel
- Injection-molded step pad sports the signature Westin insignia
- Different finish options available to match your ride
- Designed and engineered in the USA
- Injection molded-bracket covers and mount kit included
- Your Westin R5 Nerf Bars are covered with a 3-year warranty on textured and powder-coat black and with a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and chrome
- If you need an even lower step, try looking into the R5 M-series which feature a 3" lower step
Make your truck or SUV easily accessible to everyone with a pair of Westin Nerf Step Bars. Their seamless design and eye-catching finish options make it easy to match your vehicle. Easy to install by mounting to the rocker panels, these nerf bars offer an ample stepping area that’s 5” wide. Sporting the well-known Westin logo on the injection-molded step pads, the nerf bars are made with tough steel in the USA.
These Westin Nerf Bars also offer lasting, anti-corrosion protection. Your Westin R5 Nerf Bars are covered with a 3-year warranty on textured and powder-coat black and with a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and chrome.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin R5 Nerf Step Bars Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony M (LEXINGTON, KY) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Jun 25, 2019 2:56 AM
Reviewed by John R (HUDSON, NH) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Colorado — May 31, 2019 7:14 AM
Installation instructions were Horrible. 2 locations for center mounting bracket on the Colorado Crew Cab, one is too far forward and makes it all look off center.one is at the door seam of the front and rear door. Looks better at door seam but would be better to have 4 mounting brackets and hardware.Westin customer service agreed instructions are bad but insist it doesnt need 4 brackets.Should come with 4 brackets per side for appearance alone, looks cheep for an expensive add on
Reviewed by David S (Liverpool, NY) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Apr 30, 2019 9:11 AM
Nerf bars are under the rocker panel too much. Bars are adjusted all the way out. Makes it hard to get into the truck. Emailed Westin but no response. I should of bought oem boards. I do not recommend to buy.
Reviewed by Chris B (CARBONDALE, IL) — Sep 09, 2018 8:11 PM
These mount to the rocker. If I had it to do over again I would get a set that mount to the three body bolts. Much easier install and sturdier mounting point in the long run.