- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride an extra helping of security and style with Westin R7 Running Boards
- Offers a 7” wide stepping surface and traction grooves for secure footing under any conditions
- Complete kit includes driver/passenger-side steps and injection-molded bracket covers as well as all mounting hardware
- Recessed 7 inch OE board design conceals the brackets for a clean appearance at any angle
- Injection molded polymer step pad ensures a secure footing every time
- Available in your choice of black powder-coated aluminum or polished stainless steel finishes
- No-drill application – instructions included for stress-free installation
- Your Westin Automotive R7 Runners carry a 3-year warranty on black and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Trust your step – no matter the weather – with a set of Westin R7 Step Boards. Engineered for security with a 7”W surface and OE-style grooves for enhanced traction, these recessed boards are sold in complete kits that include side steps for driver and passenger, bracket covers and complete instructions. 3-year warranty on black and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin R7 Running Boards Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael M (CLARKSTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — May 22, 2019 8:10 AM
Despite what I was told initially by AutoAnything and Westin tech support these running boards fit my 2019 Silverado double cab LD (Legacy) perfectly. I think there was confusion with the new body 2019 Silverado. Compared to the Genuine GM Parts these running boards are much less expensive and I wouldn't be surprised if Westin doesn't make these boards for GM. They look great. Installation instructions could have been better. I was disappointed that they are made in China!
Reviewed by richard s (CHESTER, VA) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Jan 27, 2019 1:20 PM
Easy install and good value. Bracket covers are plastic and not sure they will hold up over time thus the 4 star for quality. Instructions were easy enough to figure out. Install was about 1.5 hrs.
Reviewed by Frederick M (Craryville, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jan 24, 2019 1:15 PM
It took a little longer then stated by other reviews. But these were cheaper than stock the Ford stock ones and look awesome. That is 200 to 300 dollars cheaper, highly recommend them. Auto Anything was has been a pleasant experience.