- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride an extra helping of security and style with Westin R7 Running Boards
- Offers a 7” wide stepping surface and traction grooves for secure footing under any conditions
- Complete kit includes driver/passenger-side steps and injection-molded bracket covers as well as all mounting hardware
- Recessed 7 inch OE board design conceals the brackets for a clean appearance at any angle
- Injection molded polymer step pad ensures a secure footing every time
- Available in your choice of black powder-coated aluminum or polished stainless steel finishes
- No-drill application – instructions included for stress-free installation
- Your Westin Automotive R7 Runners carry a 3-year warranty on black and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Trust your step – no matter the weather – with a set of Westin R7 Step Boards. Engineered for security with a 7”W surface and OE-style grooves for enhanced traction, these recessed boards are sold in complete kits that include side steps for driver and passenger, bracket covers and complete instructions. 3-year warranty on black and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
Westin R7 Running Boards Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike F (Macclenny, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Friday at 8:48 AM
There are 6 brackets that have to be installed. Drivers side is a breeze. The bracket that is at the front of passenger side between DEF tank and kick panel is a pain. You will need small hands, had to get my wife to start bolt, and a racheting wrench to tighten. Brackets for the passenger sides were supposed to be labeled "B & "C" but mine were "D" and "P" . Had to match them up using diagram in order to install.
Reviewed by Jim R (Green Bay, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — May 15, 2018 8:06 PM
Had to scratch my head a little during install. Once had figured out, all went well. Look great and very sturdy.
Reviewed by Allan A. B (EDGAR, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 24, 2018 7:21 AM
Easy to install.I am 65 years old and installed them myself. Lightweight but sturdy.Makes the 2017 Dodge Ram look even better.