- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride an extra helping of security and style with Westin R7 Running Boards
- Offers a 7” wide stepping surface and traction grooves for secure footing under any conditions
- Complete kit includes driver/passenger-side steps and injection-molded bracket covers as well as all mounting hardware
- Recessed 7 inch OE board design conceals the brackets for a clean appearance at any angle
- Injection molded polymer step pad ensures a secure footing every time
- Available in your choice of black powder-coated aluminum or polished stainless steel finishes
- No-drill application – instructions included for stress-free installation
- Your Westin Automotive R7 Runners carry a 3-year warranty on black and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Trust your step – no matter the weather – with a set of Westin R7 Step Boards. Engineered for security with a 7”W surface and OE-style grooves for enhanced traction, these recessed boards are sold in complete kits that include side steps for driver and passenger, bracket covers and complete instructions. 3-year warranty on black and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
Westin R7 Running Boards Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John W (PICAYUNE, MS) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Jun 05, 2018 6:00 PM
The running boards arrived in the allotted time. Packaging was undamaged and all parts were accounted for. Laid out all parts and started instillation. Instillation was easy, but I had difficulty on the driver's side due to damage to the underside of the truck. Was able to overcome the problem and complete the install. The only complaint is that the bags of bolts could have been marked better.
Reviewed by Mike F (Macclenny, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — May 18, 2018 8:48 AM
There are 6 brackets that have to be installed. Drivers side is a breeze. The bracket that is at the front of passenger side between DEF tank and kick panel is a pain. You will need small hands, had to get my wife to start bolt, and a racheting wrench to tighten. Brackets for the passenger sides were supposed to be labeled "B & "C" but mine were "D" and "P" . Had to match them up using diagram in order to install.
Reviewed by Jim R (Green Bay, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — May 15, 2018 8:06 PM
Had to scratch my head a little during install. Once had figured out, all went well. Look great and very sturdy.