- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model rig
- Westin's signature step pad uses a recess rather than a cut-out for maximum strength and longevity
- Constructed from burly 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Installation takes less than 1 hour- No drilling required
- Includes easy instructions and all mounting hardware
- Choose from 2 tough finishes: bright Chrome plating or smooth Black powder-coat
- Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated mild steel finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coated finishes
Westin has gone to great lengths to create the best all-around cab-length step bars on the road. The result: Signature Series Cab-Length Round Nerf Bars that combine Westin's expert design and great looks.
Because Westin does all of their cutting, bending, stamping, polishing, chrome plating and powder coating in-house, the Signature Series sets the bar for outstanding quality. Thanks to Westin's team of engineering wizards, you can also count on a perfect fit. Plus, the easy, no-drill installation utilizes existing frame holes in your vehicle. That way you can step up the style without wasting your weekend.
Westin's signature-the recessed step pads-are UV-resistant, permanently attached to the 3" round steel tubing and always deliver sure footing. Take the next step with your truck or SUV-add the great looks and sturdy function of Westin's Signature Series. Best yet, your Westin Signature Series Cab-Length Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat finishes.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
692 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles G (Huntsville, AR) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Sep 11, 2018 4:02 PM
I have had these on for about two weeks, but could not tell what they look like because the truck was so dirty. Finally washed the truck and the bars look good. The only problem is that they are easily scuffed and scratched; however, they will be easy to repaint in a short time. My old chrome plated westin bars gave in to road salt after 14 years.
Reviewed by Darren m (Glendale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — Jun 29, 2018 8:36 PM
Reviewed by robert b (Southbridge, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Jun 26, 2018 6:49 AM