- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model rig
- Westin's signature step pad uses a recess rather than a cut-out for maximum strength and longevity
- Constructed from burly 3-inch diameter mild steel
- Installation takes less than 1 hour- No drilling required
- Includes easy instructions and all mounting hardware
- Choose from 2 tough finishes: bright Chrome plating or smooth Black powder-coat
- Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated mild steel finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coated finishes
Westin has gone to great lengths to create the best all-around cab-length step bars on the road. The result: Signature Series Cab-Length Round Nerf Bars that combine Westin's expert design and great looks.
Because Westin does all of their cutting, bending, stamping, polishing, chrome plating and powder coating in-house, the Signature Series sets the bar for outstanding quality. Thanks to Westin's team of engineering wizards, you can also count on a perfect fit. Plus, the easy, no-drill installation utilizes existing frame holes in your vehicle. That way you can step up the style without wasting your weekend.
Westin's signature-the recessed step pads-are UV-resistant, permanently attached to the 3" round steel tubing and always deliver sure footing. Take the next step with your truck or SUV-add the great looks and sturdy function of Westin's Signature Series. Best yet, your Westin Signature Series Cab-Length Step Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome plated finishes and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat finishes.
Westin 3" Signature Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
691 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Darren m (Glendale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — Jun 29, 2018 8:36 PM
I'm replacing the exact ones I had on my truck from before reason repair shop Damage them Due to improper lifting. Going back to exact ones ahead on There before
Reviewed by robert b (Southbridge, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Jun 26, 2018 6:49 AM
nerf bars are a great value and look nice on 2018 chevy Colorado directions a little miss leadeing
Reviewed by Thomas T (FORESTDALE, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 01, 2017 1:14 PM
Installed easily once the correct holes were identified. I chose the black which compliment nicely with my white Grand Cherokee. Not only do they look good, they function perfectly, giving you that added little boost getting in and out.