- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deck your rig out with the diamond-tread design of Willmore Arches Running Boards
- Arches steps are manufactured using tough T304 stainless steel
- Leave the drill behind – these boards bolt up into your factory mounting points
- Impressive .080 aluminum tread brite finish provides a safer stepping surface
- Willmore Arches Running Steps are manufactured right here in the USA
- Matches any chrome accessory, bed cap set or toolbox
- Your Willmore Arches Side Steps are backed by a 5-year warranty
Sure, you have the toolbox, bed caps and tailgate cap in the diamond tread finish you love, but what now what? You can get that same shining yet rugged design with Willmore Arches Truck Steps. The aluminum tread brite is bolted onto each 3” stainless steel bar, supplying you the stability you need in any type of weather while upholding a shining finish for years to come. Sold in pairs. 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Willmore Arches Running Boards Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John H (Sedona, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Dec 04, 2018 4:08 AM
My order was late getting to me but it was worth the wait. These arched running boards enhance my truck as it has a utility body with diamond plate trim and these are beautiful. Thankyou
Reviewed by Larry M (Fredericksburg, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Aug 03, 2018 9:30 PM
They are pricey, but they look very nice and work very well. I like the solid boards with the diamond tread plate so you can step anywhere. Couple of tricky spots in installing them, but nothing too difficult if you can handle basic tools. It took me a couple of hours from start to finish, installing them by myself. One note: if you are getting wheel to wheel, do not get the two inch shorter version because of the mud flaps. I did and wish I would have gotten the longer version.
Reviewed by Tim W (Springville, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — May 19, 2017 8:25 PM