- Add some bling to your engine bay with an aFe Oil Cap
- Custom designed to replace your stale stock oil cap
- CNC carved from high-quality T-6061 billet aluminum
- Matte black finish that’s highlighted by glossy black chrome screws and the aFe logo
- Equipped with an O-ring gasket for a leak-free fit
- Your aFe Engine Oil Cap comes with a 2-year warranty
When you pop open your hood, what do you see? A bulletproof powerplant capable of pulling a horse trailer loaded with a solid-gold statue of Seabiscuit up the Colorado Rockies, that's what. If you look a little closer, though, you'll also notice something that's out of place: a plastic oil cap weeping 10W-40. Chuck that chintzy factory cap in the trash and dress up your diesel with an aFe Oil Cap.
Strength is your aFe Engine Oil Cap's middle name. Each cap is expertly CNC carved from a solid block of premium T-6061 billet aluminum. No matter how hard you ride the throttle, this cap has got the guts to come through punishing conditions unscathed. And, its built-in O-ring gasket ensures your oil stays right where it belongs: inside your motor.
As stylish as it is durable, your aFe Oil Fill Cap adds the perfect accent to your engine compartment. Glossy black chrome screws, a matte black finish and the legendary aFe logo—your Oil Cap looks so good, you may just consider driving with your hood up (but please don't). Best of all, aFe covers your Oil Cap with a 2-year warranty.
aFe Oil Cap Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Ships Between 7/17 - 7/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product