- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Pump up the protection in your engine with Champion Blue Flame Synthetic Blend Diesel Motor Oil
- Synthetic-blend oil provides the advanced high-heat protection of a full-synthetic at a price that won’t scorch your wallet
- Formulated to handle the higher compression in 2007+ model year diesel engines equipped with turbo and superchargers
- Engineered to cool critical engine parts better than conventional oils
- Optimized to work with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) systems
- Exceeds API service categories CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, and CG-4 performance levels
- Chemically engineered to reduce acid formation, decreasing corrosion and slowing oil oxidation
- Soot control system and advanced viscosity technology keeps your engine clean and increases shear stability
- Surpasses emissions standards for all model year diesel engines
Help your heavy hauler power past the six-figure mile mark by running Champion Blue Flame Synthetic Blend Diesel Motor Oil. It delivers the high-heat protection your burly 2007+ model year turbo or supercharged diesel needs without scorching your bank account. Plus, Champion synthetic blend diesel motor oil's advanced friction-reduction formula reduces wear and tear, boosting the life of your engine.
Champion diesel motor oil is optimized to operate with the EGR, DPF and other high-tech bells and whistles in your modern diesel. And, Champion synthetic blend diesel oil utilizes a unique soot control system and advanced viscosity technology to keep your engine clean and increase shear stability. For added piston protection, it's chemically engineered to cut corrosion-creating acid formation.
With over 50 years of truck-tested experience, Champion diesel oil is the trusted choice of performance junkies from the drag strip to the dirt track. Champion fuses cutting-edge technology and decades of experience with punishing road-tests to manufacture the best diesel oil on the market. When it comes to keeping your critical engine parts lubed and cool, reach for the superior protection of Champion synthetic blend diesel oil.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Ethylene Oxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)