- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Feed your engine clean, oil-free oxygen with Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Cans
- Mishimoto spent over a year developing, testing and perfecting this cutting-edge catch can
- Designed using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software to optimize the internal structure for maximum performance
- Equipped with a 40 micron bronze filter to block any big gunk from getting through
- The inlet grooves are tuned to add turbulence to the air as it rushes in, slowing it down and forcing it to shed extra oil while it circulates
- An internal baffle helps stop oil from splashing around while you drive
- Constructed entirely from T6 aluminum with no plastic parts
- AN fittings at the inlet, outlet and drain allow you to set it up in 27 different configurations
- Completely washable for effortless maintenance
- Airtight and leak-free with quality O-rings and Dowdy seals
- Its black finish is highlighted by your choice of colored brackets
- All hoses, clamps, fittings and hardware included
- Your Mishimoto Baffled Catch Can is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
When Mishimoto sets their mind to something, they don't stop until they've achieved their goal. So when they decided to build a high-performance catch can, they didn't stop until they had a can that could strip away as much oil of out a racer's positive crankcase ventilation system as possible. It may have taken a year to design, but the results are well worth the wait. Introducing the Mishimoto Baffled Oil.
With all the advanced features added to this Oil Catch Can line, you'd think Mishimoto outsourced the engineering to NASA. Using advanced computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software to simulate real world conditions, Mishimoto figured out the optimal method for separating dirty oil particles from clean oxygen. It starts with a 40 micron bronze filter to ensure nothing big gets in. Then, its ingenious inlet adds the perfect amount of turbulence so the air circulates slowly for maximum oil separation. Plus, the internal baffle keeps the collected oil from splashing around in your can, and the built-in drain plug makes it easy to flush.
Revolutionary inside and out, the Mishimoto Baffle Catch Can features 100% aluminum construction with a black finish and your choice of colored brackets. It comes complete with everything you need to plumb it into your system, and it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Cans Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric g (OKLAHOMA CITY, OK) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan 350Z — May 26, 2015 10:24 AM
A little pricey. Also bigger than I thought it would be had a difficult time finding a place for it. Hose is too big. Had to modify to fit. Felt original power immediately after running some fuel system cleaner and install.
Reviewed by Reynaldo A (Pensacola, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 05, 2015 5:49 AM