- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/11 - 12/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Boost your engine’s hp and torque with a healthy dose of Champion Modern Muscle Synthetic Motor Oil
- Specifically formulated to enhance performance and help today’s performance motors run smoothly
- Utilizes the brand’s Blue Enhanced Technology (E.T.) Racing Additive and Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer (TVS) additive
- These proprietary technologies ensure exceptional film strength at high temperatures
- Improves the seal between the piston ring and cylinder walls
- Fends off corrosion and provides incomparable oxidation stability
- Licensed by the American Petroleum Institute (API)
- Compatible with all modern vehicles, from those with turbo-charged engines to crate motors
- Designed specifically for your Ford Coyote Mustang, Hemi-Powered Dodge Charger & Chevy 6.2L Camaro or Corvette to deliver top performance
Unleash your mean machine’s true potential with Champion Modern Muscle Synthetic Motor Oil. Formulated to boost your performance engine’s already eye-raising horsepower and torque levels, this one-of-a-kind blend utilized Blue Enhanced Technology (E.T.) and Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer (TVS) racing additives to reduce wear, corrosion and viscosity breakdown.
Approved by the American Petroleum Institute (API) for use with just about every engine in use today – from supercharged gas engines to multi-valve fuel-injected motors – this bottle isn’t big enough, as you’re sure to find. Keep Champion Modern Muscle Synthetic Motor Oil in high supply on your garage shelves and enjoy better film strength and piston ring seals for many years to come.
Proudly made in Missouri, the "Show Me State", Modern Muscle Oil by Champion brings home performance everyone would be honored to have in their automobile. Whether you own a 5.0L Ford Mustang, 6.2L Camaro or a Hemi-powered Mopar hot rod, Champion Modern Muscle Synthetic Oil needs to be the lifeblood to keep your engine performing for hundreds of thousands of miles.