- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ensure safe stopping with top-quality Motul Brake Fluid
- 100% synthetic fluid formulated for high-performance vehicles
- Meets and exceeds a variety of DOT standards
- Motul Brake Fluid comes in multiple container sizes
- Available in three formulations for your specific braking needs:
- DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid for DOT 5.1, DOT 4 and DOT 3 OEM recommendations
- RBF 600 Factory Line for racing brakes
- RBF 660 Factory Line for carbon and ceramic racing brakes
Stop on a dime and get nine cents in change when you power your pedal with Motul Brake Fluid. Made specifically for high-performance vehicles, Motul uses a 100% synthetic brake fluid formula that far exceeds DOT standards and produces Motul Brake Fluid in three variations for all your braking needs.
DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid works for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems and is designed for use with ABS brakes. Motul 5.1 meets and exceeds DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 OEM recommendations and with a dry boiling point of 522°F (272°C), it definitely outperforms other wimpy factory fluids.
The RBF 600 Factory Line is an extreme high-performance polyglycol brake fluid that far exceeds DOT 4 standards. Each Motul RBF600 factory-sealed bottle is filled with nitrogen to increase shelf life and eliminate contamination. The extremely high 594°F (312°C) dry boiling point and wet boiling point of 401°F (205°C) prevents vapor lock and brake fade, while fostering excellent recovery times under hard use.
The RBF 660 Factory Line is designed to resist the extreme temps generated by carbon and ceramic racing brakes with minimal air-cooling. With a very high dry boiling point of 617°F (325°C) and a wet boiling point of 400°F (204°C), Motul 660 works for all types of hydraulic brake and clutch actuators requiring non-silicone synthetic fluid.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Motul Brake Fluid Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael S (COLORADO SPRING, CO) — Apr 15, 2016 6:49 AM
So just upgraded to new rotors and pads on all four. So far this fluid is awesome. Don't know much about cars but know that if you don't give it all the right fluids doesn't matter how good your hardware is it will fail sooner.