- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Ensure a smooth, safe ride with Red Line CV-2 Grease
- Designed to withstand the extreme temps and pressures in wheel bearings, U-joints and CV-joints
- Superior stability, pressure protection and water-resistance outperforms conventional or synthetic greases
- Can be used in a wide-range of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication in high-temp/high-speed industrial equipment
- Great oxidation & corrosion resistance, as well as low evaporation & oil separation for minimal effect on rubber seals
- Synthetic fluidity can increase bearing life by up to 200%
For multi-purpose grease that delivers in every area—adhesion, stability and lubricity—look no further than Red Line CV 2 Grease. Formulated to withstand the extremes associated with your wheel bearings, U-joints and CV-joints, Redline CV2 Grease delivers the excellent high-temperature stability, high-pressure protection and water-resistance needed to outperform most conventional or synthetic greases.
Great for a wide-range of applications, such as your chainsaw clutch, Redline CV-2 Grease is suitable with operating temps anywhere from -100°F to 500°F. You can even use Redline CV Grease for chassis lubrication in industrial applications such as high-temperature alternator bearings, high-speed ball bearings, conveyor bearings and worm gear drives. Redline CV2 Grease contains an organic moly and possesses a synthetic fluidity that can increase bearing life by up to 200%.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)