- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Lubricate your self-shifting ride the right way with Red Line D4 Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Red Line's lowest viscosity, most shear-stable ATF for consistent operation
- Synthetic formula allows for extended drain intervals and better fuel efficiency
- Designed to satisfy Dexron-VI, Dexron-III, MerconSP, MerconLV, Honda DW-1, Toyota WS, Mercedes Benz NAG-2, ZF-LG 6, 6+ and 8 fluids
- Also satisfies API 70W/75W/80W and GL-4 gear oil requirements
- Increases thermal stability and maintains viscosity levels while providing OEM frictional characteristics
- Reduced oxidation and lower volatility at high temperature increases your transmission’s life
There is such a thing as “too specialized” when it comes to wasting money on a shelf full of fluids. Upgrade the way you lubricate your self-shifting ride by using versatile Red Line D4 Automatic Transmission Fluid. Designed to satisfy Dexron-VI, Dexron-III, MerconSP, MerconLV, Honda DW-1, Toyota WS, Mercedes Benz NAG-2, ZF-LG 6, 6+ and 8 fluids, as well as API 70W/75W/80W and GL-4 gear oil requirements, there aren’t many automatic rides this fluid can’t function in.
Redline D4 ATF is the manufacturer’s lowest viscosity, most shear-stable ATF for consistent operation. Blended with a fully-synthetic base, Redline D4 allows you to go longer between drain intervals and even increases your fuel efficiency. Red Line D4 ATF extends the life of your transmission by increasing thermal stability and maintaining viscosity levels while providing the required OEM frictional characteristics.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Red Line D4 Automatic Transmission Fluid Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by stanz c (ORLANDO, FL) — Oct 17, 2016 8:59 PM
When I switched from operating manual's suggested dexron iii atf to red line d4, my car's passing acceleration was much better than before. Although my mechanic recommends to change the atf every 10,000 to 15,000 miles for conventional oil, I checked with Red Line. They recommend to change my atf every 30,000 to 40,000 since their oil is all synthethic. This is worth every penny.