- Treat your transmission with top-quality Red Line D6 Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Low viscosity, shear-stable formula is ideal for consistent operation
- Synthetic formula delivers extended drain intervals and better fuel efficiency
- Designed to satisfy Dexron-VI, Dexron-III, MerconSP, MerconLV, Honda DW-1, Toyota WS, Mercedes Benz NAG-2, ZF-LG 6, 6+ and 8 fluids
- Also satisfies API 70W/75W/80W and GL-4 gear oil requirements
- Improved thermal stability and maintains viscosity levels with OEM required frictional characteristics
- Reduced oxidation and lower volatility during high-temp operation increases your transmissions life
Smooth out your shifts and ensure consistent performance with Red Line D6 Automatic Transmission Fluid. This fully-synthetic Redline ATF boasts a seriously low viscosity and shear stability, making it ideal for consistent operation while delivering a boost in fuel efficiency.
Designed to satisfy Dexron-VI, Dexron-III, MerconSP, MerconLV, Honda DW-1, Toyota WS, Mercedes Benz NAG-2, ZF-LG 6, 6+ and 8 fluids, as well as API 70W/75W/80W and GL-4 gear oil requirements, Redline D6 allows your Chrysler to go longer between drain intervals.
Redline D6 ATF provides significantly improved gear protection and superior stability, compared to petroleum automatic transmission fluids, which means that even high-temperature operation doesn’t varnish valves and clutches.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/15 - 8/17
There are no customer reviews for this product