- Keep your gear train in working order with Red Line Differential Gear Oil
- Contains extreme pressure additives needed to protect road cars and racing vehicles, as well as friction modifiers for proper limited-slip operation
- Fully-synthetic formula offers excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- High viscosity-index (VI) provides constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temps
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils
- Choose the correct oil weight to suit your specific vehicle needs (consult your owner's manual)
- Differential Gear Oil is available for most differential applications
Guarantee smooth shifting when you upgrade your gear train lubrication with Redline Differential Oil. Containing the extreme pressure additives needed to protect road cars and racing vehicles—as well as the friction modifiers for proper limited-slip operation—this fully-synthetic Red Line Gear Oil delivers maximum lubrication even under intense driving conditions.
With its naturally high viscosity-index, Redline Diff Oil provides relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature changes. Not to mention, it boasts superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils.
Redline Differential Gear Oil is formulated from ester base stocks with friction modifiers that provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in your hypoid gears. Consult your owner's manual to find the correct Diff Gear Oil weight to suit your specific vehicle needs. Red Line Differential Gear Oil is available for most differential applications.
Red Line Differential Gear Oil Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lacy S (WOODLAND PARK, CO) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — May 10, 2018 8:43 AM
First time I have used Red Line gear oil. Glad I did! It has smoothed out the shifting on my 1997 Jeep Wrangler.
Reviewed by Jason M (HUMBLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 24, 2017 9:03 PM
Just a great product that's all I got to say. No chadder from the rear diff.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
There are no customer reviews for this product