- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/21 - 1/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Protect your valve train and camshafts with Red Line Engine Oil Break-In Additive
- Adds anti-wear additives like zinc and phosphorus (ZDDP) to protect against break-in damage
- Polyol ester base stock provides more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
- Can be used in conventional and synthetic oils during regular operation for extra protection
- Allows piston rings to seat properly while improving protection at startup and lowering oil temp
- Special detergents for improved lubricity—contains no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus
- Break-In Additive is compatible with all conventional motor oils
Breaking in a new motor can be stressful on some of your most important engine components. Make sure your cam shafts and valve train are up to the task with Red Line Engine Oil Break-In Additive. Enhancing your conventional motor oil with anti-wear additives like zinc and phosphorus (ZDDP), this useful fluid offers the protection your working parts need against break-in damage.
Redline Break In Oil features a polyol ester base stock that provides more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution and special detergents that improve lubricity. Containing no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus, Redline Break In Oil Additive is also safe for use in conventional and synthetic oils during regular operation for extra protection.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)