- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/18 - 12/20
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Ensure your engine’s running smooth with the help of Red Line High Performance Motor Oil
- Fully-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks and performance vehicles
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide-range of operating conditions
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
- Superior high-temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases hot metal lubrication
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
- Choose from a variety of weights to suit your specific vehicle’s needs (see your owner's manual)
- Completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
Keep your engine properly lubed for long-lasting life with Red Line High Performance Motor Oil. Made with a fully-synthetic ester formula, Red Line Motor Oil comes in a huge variety of viscosities for passenger cars, light trucks and even performance vehicles.
Red Line Synthetic Oil is designed to provide excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide-range of operating conditions. And, owing to its high detergency, you can count on extended drain intervals and increased cleanliness.
With a superior high-temperature stability and oxidation resistance that increases hot metal lubrication, Red Line Oil is the obvious choice to extend the life of your ride. Red Line Synthetic Oil is available in several weights to suit your specific vehicle’s needs (see owner's manual) and is completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Red Line High Performance Motor Oil Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brett S (Kemp, TX) — Nov 08, 2017 6:28 AM
Reviewed by Steve K (Olive Branch, MS) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Altima — Dec 25, 2015 7:23 AM
Great oil. The best. Little costly and have to order but worth it. The good thing is AutoAnything. Best price, no shipping charge, and excellent service. I can use Redline with confidence and order from AutoAnything with confidence. Thanks