- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/14 - 12/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Stay in control of your exhaust flow with Red Line Lead Substitute Fuel Additive
- Inhibits valve seat damage in engines designed for leaded gasoline
- For use with racing, marine or off-road vehicles only
- Prolongs the lifespan of older engines without updated valve seats
- Safe for catalytic converters—cleans carburetor deposits and injectors
- One bottle of Lead Substitute Fuel Additive treats up to 25 gallons
Keep your early model ride purring like the day it came off the line with Red Line Lead Substitute Fuel Additive. Formulated to replace the lead that was once used in gasoline, Redline Lead Substitute protects your exhaust valve seat from the erosion caused by extreme heat.
For use in the leaded gasoline engines of racing, marine or off-road vehicles only, Redline Lead Substitute helps you prolong the lifespan of your older engine without having to update your valve seats. Redline Lead Additive cleans carburetor deposits and injectors and is safe to use with catalytic converters. One bottle of Lead Substitute Fuel Additive treats up to 25 gallons.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)