- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/12 - 12/14
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Soup up your speed demon with Red Line Lightweight Racing Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Offers consistency & wear protection for drag racing trannys like Powerglide and Turbo 400
- Suggested for turbo and blown race cars typically found in NMRA, NMCA, ORSCA and PSCA
- Replaces hydraulic oils and other non-ATFs used to escape heat issues
- Reduces frictional drag for quicker elapsed times
- Lower viscosity promotes an increase in top-end miles per hour
- Dissipates heat for longer trans life & better clutch, gear and seal life
- Compatible with petroleum ATFs and other brands’ synthetic ATF
- Extreme-pressure protection provides superior film strength
- Great thermal stability and maintains viscosity levels while providing the OEM frictional characteristics
- Reduced oxidation & lower volatility at high-temps without varnishing valves and clutches
- Synthetic formula allows for extended drain intervals and better fuel efficiency
Make sure your car advances to the winner’s round next time you take on the drag strip with Red Line Lightweight Racing Automatic Transmission Fluid. Offering the consistency and wear protection your drag racing tranny needs to operate at its best, Red Line Lightweight ATF is formulated specifically for the turbo and blown race cars typically found in NMRA, NMCA, ORSCA and PSCA.
Helping your ride escape heat issues, this Lightweight Racing ATF replaces hydraulic oils and other non-ATFs to properly dissipate heat for longer trans life, and better clutch, gear and seal life. Redline Lightweight Racing ATF is designed with a lower viscosity and superior film strength to reduce your frictional drag and deliver quicker elapsed times and increased top-end miles per hour.
Compatible with petroleum ATFs and other brands’ synthetic ATF, this fully-synthetic formula allows for extended drain intervals and better fuel efficiency, and thanks to reduced oxidation and lower volatility at high-temps, you can guarantee a long lifespan.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)