- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/10 - 12/12
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Keep your manual gears fully lubed with Redline Manual Transmission Gear Oil
- Formulated especially for ultimate wear protection and proper shifting
- Boasts the correct coefficient of friction to work with most manual transmission synchronizers
- With excellent gear and synchro protection, Redline has balanced slipperiness for swift shifting in colder climates
- Achieve a longer synchro life, thanks to high-performance gear protection
- Safe for use with brass synchros due to not having reactive sulfurs typically found in GL-5 oils
- Available in nearly every transmission application—just choose the correct oil weight for your vehicle
Lube your manual tranny with Redline Manual Transmission Gear Oil and shift from first to fourth with ease. Formulated to provide ultimate wear protection and proper shifting, Redline Manual Tranny Oil is a must-have for any serious driver.
Featuring the right coefficient of friction to accommodate most manual trans synchronizers, Redline offers superior gear and synchro protection, along with balanced slipperiness, for easier shifting in chilly climates. Plus, the high-performance gear protection is ideal for a longer synchro life.
There are no reactive sulfurs, so this Redline Manual Transmission Oil is safe for brass synchros. Simply pick the correct oil weight for your specific vehicle’s needs. Redline Manual Gear Oil is wide-ranging, with an application for nearly every transmission application.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Red Line Manual Transmission Gear Oil Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jason M (HUMBLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 11, 2017 12:57 PM