- Ensure a smooth transfer of power with Red Line Power Steering Fluid
- Improves wear protection, resists thermal breakdown, evaporation and foaming
- Provides continued high-pump output, suitable for most power steering units
- Can be used when ATFs such as Dexron, Dexron II-D, II-E, or Dexron III, Ford Type-F and Mercon are recommended
- Lightweight fluid avoids power losses and is compatible with petroleums and synthetics
- Greater high-temp viscosity and a fifth of the high-temp evaporation
- Boosted heat resistance helps to prevent boil-over, leakage and squealing
- Aids in preventing high-temp steering fade and high-effort steering at low temps
It shouldn’t take all your muscle power to keep your ride on the road. Keep your handy hydraulic pumps pushing and ensure smooth operation with Red Line Power Steering Fluid. Providing continued high-pump output, this helpful fluid is suitable for power steering units in most vehicles and can be used when ATFs such as Dexron, Dexron II-D, II-E, or Dexron III, Ford Type-F and Mercon are called for.
Softening your ride with improved wear protection, while resisting thermal breakdown, evaporation and foaming, Redline Power Steering Fluid drastically extends the life of your ride’s power steering system. Redline Power Steering Fluid’s lightweight formula is intended to avoid power losses and is compatible with both petroleums and synthetics.
Red Line Power Steering Fluid has a lower oxidation than petroleum power steering fluids to prevent high-temp steering fade and difficult steering at low temps while also improving your heat resistance to help prevent boil-over, leakage and squealing.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/29 - 5/31