- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/14 - 12/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Keep your ride lubed like the pros with Red Line Racing Motor Oil
- Provides more wear protection than regular motor oils—for racing vehicles only
- Contains special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation (not for street use)
- Reformulated for better frictional properties, more protection at startup, lower oil temps & cleanliness
- Polyol ester base stock provides more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
- All Racing Oils contain no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for anti-wear
- Available in different weights for a wide variety of race applications
- Must be changed more frequently than regular motor oils
- Completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
Ensure your engine is ready to roll next time the track calls by lubing up with Red Line Racing Motor Oil. Made to provide more wear protection than regular motor oils, Red Line Racing Oil contains fewer and special detergents that improve lubricity and lessen detonation—so it should be used for racing vehicles only.
Red Line Race Oil has been reformulated for better frictional properties, more protection at startup, lower oil temps and increased cleanliness. With a polyol ester base stock to provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution, all Redline Racing Oils contain no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for ultimate anti-wear.
Available in different weights for a wide variety of race applications, Redline Race Oil is completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils and includes the appropriate levels of additives and low ash content to be used with the latest diesel particulate filters and emissions equipment.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)