Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- The Bully Dog 4-Position Chip is custom-made for your Ford Powerstroke diesel truck
- Use any of the 6 Modes: stock, 50, 75 and 100 horsepower increases, valet mode with a 70 mph limit, and high-idle for cold starts
- The 4-Position Chip gives you in-cab control at your fingertips with the included adjustment switch
- Limit your EGT—the 4-Position Chip keeps your exhaust 50 to 100 degrees cooler than other performance chips
- Tranny-smart software improves shift points for smoother driving and extended gear life
- The 4-Position Chip allows you to switch one level out for an ignition-kill security setting
- Your Bully Dog 4-Position 4-Bank Chip is backed by a 1-year warranty
Fiddle with your engine's performance level to your heart's content. The Bully Dog 6-Position 4-Bank Chip puts the power at your fingertips with the included in-cab adjustment knob. You get 6 settings of boosted performance for peeling-out at the limit line or hauling a trailer uphill.
Of the 4 settings, the 4-Position Chip includes a stock level and horsepower boost settings of 50, 75 and 100. Also, use the new high-idle level for better starts in cold weather; or, the valet setting that uses stock values with a 70 mph speed governor. Or, replace one level with an ignition-kill security setting.
Don't fear overheating with your new-found power-the 6-Position 4-Bank Chip is designed to keep your EGT 50 to 100 degrees lower than other performance chips. Plus, the Bully Dog Chip is loaded with tranny-smart software to improve shift points and extend gear life.
Your 4-Position Chip comes with the in-cab switch and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts.