- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- The ultimate engineered power system for racing and street sport
- Custom-matched components deliver gnarly horsepower, torque and efficiency
- Depending on your powerplant, the Banks kit adds up to 156hp and 275 ft-lbs torque
- Every kit comes with an illustrated installation guide and all required hardware
- Techni-Cooler Intercooler System is backed by a 2-year Warranty
- Banks Six-Gun Tuner is backed for 2-years; Ram-Air Intake is backed for 5 years
- The Banks Ram-Air filter and Monster Exhaust are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Call in the Big Hoss Bundle to handle your diesel performance needs. The Banks Big Hoss diesel bundle saves you time, money and headaches by knocking out all your performance upgrades with one package.
The diesel-freaks at Banks tuned and matched their hottest components to create the most powerful diesel performance package on or off the road. Intake to exhaust and everything in between, Banks gives your rig what it needs--Six-Gun Tuner, IQ Dashboard PC, Ram-Air Intake and a stainless steel Monster Exhaust. Some rigs also get the Banks Techni-Cooler, Wastegate Actuator and the TransCommand. Simply choose your vehicle to see expected power gains and your kit's contents.
Everything in the Big Hoss is designed to make your Duramax, Cummins or Powerstroke scream--up to 155hp and 385 ft-lbs torque depending on your vehicle. Plus, the Big Hoss even helps with fuel economy if you can keep you foot off the floor. Get the Banks Big Hoss Bundle diesel performance package and get it all.
- Big Hoss components may vary slightly depending on your specific year, make and model.
Banks Big Hoss Bundle Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joe O (Globe, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-350 — Jan 18, 2010 9:46 AM