- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-packaged for your specific year, make and model rig
- Bolsters your powerplant with performance intake, exhaust, and tuning in one kit
- Components are grouped to deliver maximum gains in horsepower, torque and engine efficiency (choose vehicle to see specific gains)
- Engineered specifically for sport and racing
- All kits include the Banks Six-Gun Tuner, Ram-Air Filter and Monster Exhaust System
- Some kits also include Ram-Air Intake, BigHead Wastegate Actuator and Banks TransCommand (depends on vehicle)
- 4" stainless steel Monster exhaust includes Monster Muffler and 5" polished tip
- Complete mounting and installation hardware is included in your Banks Bundle
- Includes a comprehensive illustrated installation guide for the do-it-yourselfer
- Six-Gun Tuner is backed for 2-years, Ram-Air Intake is backed for 5 years
- The Banks Ram-Air filter and Monster Exhaust are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Set your sights on the all-inclusive Six-Gun bundle and forget the shotgun-approach to upgrading your diesel rig. The Banks Six-Gun diesel performance package saves you time, money and headaches by knocking out your upgrades in one shot.
The dyno-nuts over at Banks have matched everything to give you an outstanding performance package. From air intakes to exhausts and everything in between - Ram-Air lifetime filters, stainless steel Monster mufflers and exhausts, tuners, and more (see Related Images for detail on individual components).
Everything is targeted to make your Duramax, Cummins or Powerstroke crank out massive gains in horsepower and torque - up to 156 hp and 385 ft-lbs of torque, depending on your specific vehicle. Plus, the Banks Six Gun bundle even gives you better fuel economy and longer engine life. Go ahead, pull the trigger with the Six-Gun.
- Six-Gun components may vary slightly depending on your specific year, make and model.
Banks Six-Gun Bundle Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Aniceto F (Riverside, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Feb 27, 2014 7:03 AM
I did not get the jaw dropping results everyone talks about. I can't light up the tires. If you are looking for big results don't go with this product. I paid good money going with a big name brand and was very disappointed.
Reviewed by Walt O (Mount Vernon, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Mar 22, 2011 2:28 AM