- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Unlock your engine’s full potential with the Edge Evolution Performance Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific make, model and year truck or SUV
- Available for both gasoline and diesel powerplants
- Actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
- Includes a custom-designed, dash-mounted pod for a seamless factory look
- Designed to display, check and clear diagnostic trouble codes with aplomb
- The Evolution can be updated via USB connection to the internet
- Special mileage tune adjusts for different octane ratings and improves fuel economy (depending on driving style)
- You can monitor up to 24 vital engine functions (depending on vehicle) on the in-cab display – up to four parameters displayed at one time
- Programmer features an easy-to-read, adjustable and backlit color LED screen
- Three performance programs let you tune for economy, towing and high performance
- Includes a performance mode that measures 0-60, quarter-mile and reaction times
- Easily reprograms your vehicle to its original program for factory servicing and emissions tests
- Sounds an alert when engine parameters reach critical levels
- Installs in less than 30 minutes
- Your Edge Evolution Performance Programmer carries with it a 1-year warranty
Only the strongest species survive the mean streets, and the Edge Evolution Performance Programmer adapts your rig for total domination. Three power levels mutate your ride’s performance gene to extract its full potential, and a backlit LED delivers crucial engine data at a glance.
This advanced tuner modifies both gas- and diesel-burners for optimum performance. The Evolution delivers double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models; diesel rigs blister the blacktop with triple dividends. Plus, a special mileage tune adjusts for different octane ratings and improves fuel economy – if you can keep your foot out of it!
Beyond flashing your ECU with monstrous power, the Evolution’s custom pod seamlessly mounts to your dash for a clean factory look. The in-cab display delivers your engine’s vitals to keep you abreast of up to 24 critical parameters – like RPM, MPH and EGT, depending on the model. What’s more, Edge backs your Evolution with a 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: Fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Edge Evolution unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Edge Evolution's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge Evolution Programmer Customer Reviews
827 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian P (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Feb 09, 2018 9:16 AM
2004 F150 runs better now than ever. Enjoy the new found acceleration. Wished I'd done it years ago. Can't say too much about gas mileage but didn't get it for that.
Reviewed by Bobby S (Bulverde, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Jan 13, 2017 5:56 AM
Easy to install and you can certainly feel a difference in torque/power. Easy to install and the extra gauges are neat. The only issue I am having is that when on the highest setting and I run wide open it makes my truck ping a little. I'm gonna run a few more tanks of premium fuel through the truck then investigate further. I will purchase this product again for my future vehicles.
Reviewed by Bob G (Springfield, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Nov 02, 2016 12:47 PM
I have a 2004 Ford F-150 and yes it had power but it was night and day difference after plugging in the new edge programmer. I could immediately feel the power. I haven't had a real chance to see the increased gas mileage but I hope that it does have some effect on that as well. Overall impressive withease of install and set up. Took me literally 15 minutes. Thanks I will shop with autoanything again.
Reviewed by Aaron P (Irvington, KY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — May 18, 2016 6:56 AM
This programmer made a significant difference in the driving experience with my truck. Absolutely worth the money!