Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Keeps your odometer on track and speedometer in check
- Allows speedometer and odometer recalibration for tire size and gear swaps
- Automatically keeps speedometer and odometer calibrated as required by law
- Choose the Speedometer Calibrator or the In-Line Calibrator Module (depends on vehicle)
- Both units includes software CD and USB cable
- Your Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep your calibrations in check with the Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator. Monster mudders, custom rims and aftermarket gear swaps are great for your rig's performance and style, but the vehicle's brain still thinks you're rolling stock. And, that means your odometer and speedometer calibrations are way off.
To instantly dial-in your speedometer and odometer, the Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator plugs into your OBD-II port, or the in-line module connects right to your instrument cluster. No more false mileage added to your tumblers which affects resale value. And, no more blasting the speed limit—by accident of course—which leads to expensive speeding tickets.
Beyond keeping your speedo in check, the Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator also reads and clears annoying trouble codes—putting an end to costly diagnostic work (inline module does not). Plus, your Calibrator is easy to update, via the internet, so you always have the latest and greatest programs. And best yet, your Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts.