- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Double the power potential of the original Power Puck
- Remaps fuel curves and pressure for increased horsepower, torque and overall vehicle performance
- Light duty trucks gain up to 100 horsepower
- Medium duty trucks gain up to 30% horsepower
- Increase fuel mileage by 1-4 MPG
- Road, street and track tested for vehicle safety
- “Diablo Dial” lets you change your settings on the fly
- Comes with built-in “boost fooler” function to increase turbo boost, lowering exhaust temperature
- Keeps fueling within factory limitations for safe combustion
- Includes a 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Backed by DiabloSport’s limited 2-year warranty against defect
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
Take performance to the max with the Extreme Power Puck Programmer from DiabloSport. This programmer remaps fuel curves and pressure to deliver more power. Road, street and track tested for vehicle safety, the Extreme Power Puck is ideal for any driver.
For improved fuel economy and overall engine efficiency, trust DiabloSport to deliver. The Extreme Power Puck Programmer increases fuel mileage by 1-4 MPG. And, it comes with a built-in “boost fooler" function to increase turbo boost, lowering exhaust temperatures.
What's more, the “Diablo Dial" lets you change settings on the fly. Plus, DiabloSport backs your programmer with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a limited 2-year warranty against defect.
DiabloSport Extreme Power Puck Programmer Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nickolas L (Fort Atkinson, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Apr 13, 2011 7:01 PM
I guess I am not sold on this item yet, I have not seen to much in gains on my 2011 Ram 2500. But I guess time will tell. Install was pretty simple but the instructions are kinda chopped up and a bit confusing at times. The dial is confusing and I still am unsure whether it even does anything at all. Not trying to be negative just to uncertain about this at the moment.
Reviewed by Jesse O (Kingman, KS) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Mar 04, 2009 2:41 PM