Guaranteed Lowest Price
Banks PowerPack System PowerPack System - 49510
- Variant Group: PowerPack System
- Style: Single exit exhaust, with AutoMind tuner, with polished tip
- Part #: 49510
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Designed for your year, make and model vehicle pickup
- Engineered for heavy-towing, work and hauling, yet still great for daily driving
- Custom-matched components maximize performance and fuel economy
- Built-in safety features tame the temperatures and bolster durability
- Pumps torque by up to 284 ft-lb, horsepower by up to 119 ponies, depending on vehicle
- Complete mounting and installation hardware is included in your PowerPack System
- Includes a comprehensive illustrated installation guide for the do-it-yourselfer
The Banks PowerPack Performance Package saves time, money and headaches by stuffing all your performance upgrades into one custom bundle. By tweaking and tuning their hottest components, the performance-nuts over at Banks have packed this powerful, all-inclusive kit into one box.
Chock full of all the upgrades you could wish for, the list of PowerPack components reads like a hot-rod catalogue: Tuner, intake, exhaust, performance intercooler, turbo improvements, tranny upgrades and more. The PowerPack is the easy way to take your rig from factory to ferocious.
Every component in the PowerPack is specifically matched to make your Ford, GM or Dodge powerplant scream. Plus, beyond gnarly horsepower and torque gains, the PowerPack bolsters fuel economy and engine life.
Banks includes all the mounting and installation hardware you need, plus an illustrated installation guide for you do-it-yourselfers. So, get the Banks PowerPack today and discover what Banks power is all about.
- PowerPack components vary depending on your specific year, make and model.