Guaranteed Lowest Price
Unichip Performance Chip Unichip Performance Chip - 2620052
- Variant Group: Unichip Performance Chip
- Style: Tuned for K&N 69-Series Air Intake
- Part #: 2620052
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Read Unichip FAQs
- The Unichip Performance Chip kit comes with both the module and harness and is custom programmed for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- The first control module to maximize performance for both modified and stock vehicles
- Piggybacks on your ECU to modify the signal and resend it to your vehicle's computer-never altering stock settings
- Custom tuning accounts for popular aftermarket modifications like intake and exhaust systems
- Expect sizable gains in horsepower and torque across the entire RPM band
- Along with power and torque, Unichip Performance Chips optimize drivability by precisely mapping ignition and air/fuel timing
- Maximizes fuel mileage at partial throttle for daily driving—maximizes horsepower at full throttle for performance driving
- Invisible to the factory ECU-Unichip Performance Chips never leave a "footprint" and cannot be reflashed by a dealer
- 2 unique timing maps offer varied levels of performance and adjustments for octane ratings
- The Plug n' Play harness features factory plugs and connecters for a seamless fit
- Easily plug the Unichip Performance Chip into your vehicle's ECU in a matter of minutes
- Your Unichip Performance Chip is backed by a 1-year warranty
Liberate your vehicle and let it run free whether it's stock or modified. Unichip performance chip control modules are built vehicle specific and dyno-tuned for aftermarket mods like cold air intake and performance exhaust. Auto makers saddle their vehicles with sluggish ECU settings to appease the average driver. You're not the average driver-get the Unichip, lift those restrictions and uncage your vehicle's full potential.
Not just a chip, Unichip is a full-functioning computer that safely maximizes performance. The Unichip piggybacks your ECU-plugging right into factory connectors-where it receives, modifies and resends the signal; never altering or reprogramming factory settings. This frees up 100% of your engine's available power 100% of the time.
2 timing maps adjust for octane ratings and desired performance levels with an in-cab switch. You can also expect optimized fuel mileage along with the intense power and torque gains. And, your Unichip Performance Module boasts a 1-year warranty.
- The Unichip works with all types of fuel octanes. Chips for naturally-aspirated vehicles come standard with a low octane & premium octane map loaded. Chips for forced-induction vehicles come standard with a midgrade & premium octane map. Switch between the two at the flip of a switch.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts.