- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:RA004
- Range MDS Manager keeps you in full power 100% of the time
- Simply plug into your onboard OBD-II port (with the key off) and then follow the simple start up sequence
- The Range MDS Manager does not reprogram your factory ECU
- Unplug it to return to factory settings
- Not compatible for models with push start
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device Part #RA004 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Samuel K (JEDDO, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Mar 17, 2020 10:24 AM
Reviewed by Evan D (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Dec 14, 2018 3:46 AM
Truck has high mileage after a lot of use, wish I would've bought this sooner. The MDS continued to make my truck lurch when ever it was activated or deactivated due to acceleration or de-acceleration.. With the active fuel disable device that has completely stopped. Truck shifts smooothly through all the gears and the response from the motor now is almost instantaneous. Over all a great purchase