Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Launch off the line with an aFe Sprint Booster Power Converter
- Designed for newer vehicles with an electronic throttle control (ETC) system or drive by wire
- Improves your acceleration to reduce takeoff time
- Will not affect your electronic systems—no error codes
- Three position settings for factory, sport or race
- Plug-n-play installation to your OE connector behind the gas pedal
- Booster Power Converter includes module and controller
- Your aFe Sprint Booster Power Converter is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Ditch the delayed response of your electronic throttle with an aFe Sprint Booster Power Converter. Whether you’re looking to launch off the starting line or speed away from the stoplight, this pedal-powering accessory can deliver.
This plug-n-play device easily attaches to the OE connector behind your gas pedal and promises not to interfere with your vehicle’s electronic systems or cause any error codes. The aFe Sprint Boost is designed for newer vehicles with electronic throttle control (ETC) systems or drive-by wire technology.
With three position settings for factory, sport or race, the aFe Sprint Booster Module improves your acceleration, significantly reducing your takeoff time. Your Booster Power Converter comes with both the module and controller and is backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)