Ships Between 9/17 - 9/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Add some serious sizzle to your gas pedal with the Banks AutoMind Programmer
- Custom engineered and configured to work with your year, make and model
- Delivers immediate gains in horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- Equipped with four standard tunes: power, towing, sport and economy
- Opens the door for customized modding to your rev limiter, speed limiter, speedometer calibration, cooling fan activation temp, shift points and more (not all adjustments are available for all vehicles)
- Reads and clears engine fault codes
- Connects quickly to your OBD-II port
- Plugs into your PC for online updates
- Your Banks AutoMind Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Got an itch to transform your sluggish gas pedal into a lethal weapon? Forget about bolting on expensive blowers, turbo kits and intercoolers. There's an easier way to crank your ride's performance up to 11, and it's called the Banks AutoMind Programmer.
Instead of making your motor work harder, the Banks AutoMind tuner allows it to work smarter by replacing the limited factory programming with one of its sophisticated tunes. Just plug it in, pick a tune, and buckle up because your ride has just become a lot more exciting. You can pick between a power, towing, sport, and economy mode depending on whether you're hot-lapping around town, hauling a cord of wood up to your cabin or trying to cut down at the pump. Plus, you can plug in your AutoMind and change tunes anytime.
Beyond the preconfigured tunes, the Banks AutoMind also lets you customize key settings. Adjust your rev limiter, recalibrate your speedometer, tweak the cooling fan, modify your shift points and more—the possibilities are limitless. And, your Banks AutoMind Programmer doubles as a full-service diagnostic tool, reading and clearing fault codes right in your driveway instead of at the mechanic's. It's also backed by a 1-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Banks AutoMind Programmer Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul A (MOSCOW, ID) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — May 11, 2019 6:09 AM
Reviewed by Chris M (Springtown, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-250 — Jan 29, 2019 11:36 AM
I needed just a little more "umph" to pull my travel trailer. The tow mode on this tuner adds about 50 horse and eliminates the emissions tuning lag. Acceleration is great and the down shifting on long grades simply didn't happen. My 2007 F-250 super duty w/6.0 powerstroke now pulls like a truck.
Reviewed by steve f (LAKE CHARLES, LA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Apr 06, 2018 9:02 PM
haven't tried economy setting on highway yet to see if mileage is better and I haven't tried to upgrade tunes online, I was told there aren't any upgrades for 7.3, but max setting for performance is sufficient power over stock, correction in transmission shift points and firmness are also better than stock.
Reviewed by Trent M (Ellensburg, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Volkswagen Golf — Sep 21, 2016 9:16 AM