- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- City, Sport, and Track modes, each with 10 sensitivity levels
- OBD-II connected
- ActiveSafety failsafe circuitry with Health Monitoring
- Reverse safety returns pedal to stock in reverse gear
- Adjustable Low-Speed Trim controls how fast sensitivity is added at slow speeds
- Powered by +12v via OBD, not low-overhead pedal circuit
- Controlled by iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge and mobile app
- View PedalMonster’s activity in real-time via iDash and mobile app
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Warranty friendly. Does not leave footprint after removal.
- Banks Pedal Monster Fitment Guide
The Electrical Engineering team at Banks have been busy at work to bring you the latest in-line smart module, the PedalMonster! Now it’s time to let you in on the secret. This plug-and-play module easily connects to your vehicle and allows you to adjust its throttle response, eliminating the dreaded “dead pedal.” Banks also loaded it with safety features that won’t ever leave you stranded such as an internal by-pass system that will return the throttle back to stock should a problem arise. All other throttle products on the market will leave you powerless on the side of the road should power to the units be interrupted, or if the product fails.
The PedalMonster also includes selectable power modes that allow you to custom tailor the throttle response to your liking. Change the responsiveness on the fly through the iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge, or through the app on your phone with the PedalMonster’s Bluetooth connectivity. The best part: you can either run it on its own or use it in conjunction with Banks tuners for the ultimate horsepower and throttle response. With the PedalMonster you’ll get safety features no other company even thought to include, protecting you, your family and your investment for the long haul. It’s power and control without compromise, and that’s something Banks has been doing for over 60 years.