- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Unleash your vehicle’s true potential with the help of the Bully Dog BDX Tuner
- Tuner logs data and monitors critical engine parameters
- All-in-one device supports Bully Dog’s wide range of gas and diesel applications
- Offers the user an easy-to-use, full-color LCD display in a compact, handheld design
- Features onscreen gauges to let you know exactly where your ride stands
- BDX can hold up to 10 custom tunes (tunes sold separately) which can be downloaded through the built-in Wi-Fi
- Tunes can be purchased from SCT Custom Tuners for all other applications
- Your Bully Dog BDX Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to cutting-edge technology, the BDX Tuner is on the front lines of Bully Dog’s production list. Holding up to 10 custom tunes (tunes sold separately) – with Cloud-based tune delivery – this programmer makes it easy to update over the built-in Wi-Fi. Other applications feature tunes for purchase from SCT Custom Tuners. This compact, handheld tuner is well-matched to a wide array of gas- and diesel-powered vehicles.
With a full-color LCD display and on-screen gauges, you’ll know exactly how your rig is doing at all times, over any road. Expertly designed to tune for performance, towing economy and engine diagnosis, your BDX Tuner is supported by a 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
Bully Dog BDX Tuner Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matthew B (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Apr 18, 2018 8:08 PM
I set the tuner for Towing, turned off the seatbelt chime and disabled the speed limiter. I am pleased with the much better throttle response and,after towing my travel trailer for a couple of hours, noticed better placed shifting while going up hills. Overall, I am happy with the tuner.
Reviewed by Christpher T L (Newport News, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 26, 2018 2:33 AM
The bdx tuner made an immediate difference in my vehicle performance. I truck uses less gas, shifts gears smoother, and makes my truck sound amazing. It took about 30 minutes to install and about 10 minutes to change to each program setting. Installing the bdx tuner was the best investment I have made to enhance my trucks performance.
Reviewed by CHRISTOPHER E (FAYETTEVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Aug 10, 2017 4:01 AM
The instructions don't tell you to, but when I called Bullydog with a pre-installation question, they told me that I need a battery charger or jumper cables hooked to another running vehicle to install because of the high risk of battery voltage fluctuation. It took an hour to install and I haven't seen any improvement to my truck; no noticed horsepower increase (haven't dyno tested it) and no fuel mpg increase.
Reviewed by Chad H (Bivins, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jul 25, 2017 8:36 PM
Very easy to use. Just follow the directions. Received the BullyDog BDX one evening and had my truck programmed the same evening. There are several settings. I only chose a couple to begin with, but noticed the extra power immediately. Ibis will it set in economy right now, but I haven't noticed a tremendous increase in mpg yet. I mainly got it for towing my camper which is 37' bumper pull and weighs 8800 pounds in the dry. So far, I am very pleased with the BDX.
Ships Between 7/23 - 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product