- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Unleash your vehicle’s true potential with the help of the Bully Dog BDX Tuner
- Tuner logs data and monitors critical engine parameters
- All-in-one device supports Bully Dog’s wide range of gas and diesel applications
- Offers the user an easy-to-use, full-color LCD display in a compact, handheld design
- Features onscreen gauges to let you know exactly where your ride stands
- BDX can hold up to 10 custom tunes (tunes sold separately) which can be downloaded through the built-in Wi-Fi
- Tunes can be purchased from SCT Custom Tuners for all other applications
- Your Bully Dog BDX Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to cutting-edge technology, the BDX Tuner is on the front lines of Bully Dog’s production list. Holding up to 10 custom tunes (tunes sold separately) – with Cloud-based tune delivery – this programmer makes it easy to update over the built-in Wi-Fi. Other applications feature tunes for purchase from SCT Custom Tuners. This compact, handheld tuner is well-matched to a wide array of gas- and diesel-powered vehicles.
With a full-color LCD display and on-screen gauges, you’ll know exactly how your rig is doing at all times, over any road. Expertly designed to tune for performance, towing economy and engine diagnosis, your BDX Tuner is supported by a 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
Bully Dog BDX Tuner Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Albert S (TRENTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Prius — May 21, 2019 2:49 PM
First time I ever attempted this and it was a breeze. Definitely more horsepower and throttle is much more sensitive. Have mine set on performance mode so it's costing me more since I'm buying premium fuel but picked up 1 more mile per gallon. I don't get on it all the time, it's not my style but when I need the extra power it's nice to know I have it. A definite buy
Reviewed by Melissa M (FRANKLIN, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Sep 05, 2018 6:20 AM
So far I'm happy with the unit. My truck's fuel mileage is improving already and I've only run it for a couple days. Easy to use, lots of options on the unit to kind of pick how you want the truck to function.
Reviewed by Matthew B (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan XD — Apr 18, 2018 8:08 PM
I set the tuner for Towing, turned off the seatbelt chime and disabled the speed limiter. I am pleased with the much better throttle response and,after towing my travel trailer for a couple of hours, noticed better placed shifting while going up hills. Overall, I am happy with the tuner.