- Save 10% Use Promo Code: BULLY10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Choose from Federal EPA-Compliant and 50-State Legal versions:
- Federal EPA-Compliant: Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles. 49-state tuners unlock powerful engine potential in both gas diesel engines and fuel economy in gas engines
- 50-state: Legal for sale and use in all 50-states, including California. Increases horsepower, torque and tuning power while also improving fuel economy
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Reads and erases diagnostic trouble codes and check engine lights
- Recalibrate your speedometer to read properly for oversized tires
- Adjust your vehicle's top speed limiter
- Incredibly easy to install – simply connect the OBD-II adapter to your OBD-II port
- Comes with a custom windshield mount for added convenience and the universal T-socket style mount accommodates virtually any off-the-shelf mounting style
- Bully Dog’s exclusive Driving Coach feature teaches you to maximize your vehicle’s fuel economy potential
- Full-color display features multiple color themes, day and night driving modes, and internet updates and upgrades
- Your Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
Take hold of your vehicle’s potential by installing a Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner. It offers a plethora of downloadable features such as increased horsepower, speedometer calibration and more. Designed to make reading and erasing diagnostic trouble codes easy, this tuner uses Bully Dog’s exclusive Driving Coach feature to teach you how to maximize your vehicle’s fuel economy.
Available in both Federal EPA-Compliant and 50-State Legal versions, the Bully Dog GT Tuner is the upgrade you’ve been looking for to unleash your engine. With a full-color display that showcases multiple color themes, day and night driving modes and internet updates, this a tuner you can count on.
The Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner includes a custom windshield mount for added convenience and is easy to install – just connect the OBD-II adapter to your OBD-II port. And, it comes backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- It is highly recommended that you hook up a trickle charger to ensure your vehicle is above 12v when loading a tune. Vehicles with less than 12v may experience problems loading software to the vehicle’s memory.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner Customer Reviews
614 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff K (ROANOKE, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 20, 2019 10:08 AM
when I first opened the box and held the tuner I said to my self what a cheap quality feeling and looking piece of sh__. I have actually held Mc Donalds happy meal toys that had a better quality feel and look than this thing,Then I installed it and was wonderfully surprised at how well it works......
Reviewed by Joseph R (ORRVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 18, 2019 5:07 AM
Reviewed by Jeffery M (LEBANON, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-250 — Jul 17, 2019 6:04 AM
Reviewed by Nathan L (LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Jul 04, 2019 9:58 AM
After reading many reviews and speaking to a F-150 owner who was very pleased with their results I pulled the trigger and bought this for installation on a 2010 F250 Super Duty 5.4L gas engine. Options are limited for this engine but tried their tune for regular gas first and couldn't tell any difference so I tired the premium gas tune and still seemed the same to me. Perhaps I'm expecting too much but for what I paid I was hoping for some improvement over stock.
Reviewed by Dalton G (ARGONIA, KS) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Jul 02, 2019 8:15 PM