No minimum order required!
Click to save
Click to enter your email address to receive an
instant personalized ONE-TIME use only promo code!
This policy applies only to activities AutoAnything.com engages in on its website and does not apply to AutoAnything.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
AutoAnything.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website.
This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the AutoAnything.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, browsing patterns,
originating web pages, number of visits to AutoAnything.com, vehicle selections, items viewed, pages viewed, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AutoAnything.com website, which may include your name, address,
telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, if a purchase is made, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping address, other customer information,
vehicle information, information regarding prior purchases, and information concerning the dollar amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, and the specific items purchased.
This information is collectively referred to as "personally identifiable information."
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AutoAnything.com, when you register for services,
when you voluntarily post information in chat rooms, blogs, message boards or other public forums on AutoAnything.com, when you make purchases via the website,
or when you enter information in the checkout process but do not complete your checkout. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information, but you then may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires such information.
If you do provide us with your personally identifiable information, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
✔ will be deducted from the price at checkout.
Your special offer has been activated and is ready to be used. Your savings will be reflected in cart.
ONE-TIME use only.
HURRY: Expires on
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plug in your year, make and model above to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features
- Choose from 49-state legal and 50-state legal versions:
- 49-state: Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles. 49-state tuners unlock powerful engine potential in both gas diesel engines and fuel economy in gas engines
- 50-state: Legal for sale and use in all 50-states, including California. Increases horsepower, torque and tuning power while also improving fuel economy
- Enjoy numerous downloadable features like increased horsepower and speedometer calibration
- Specially designed to read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Bully Dog’s exclusive Driving Coach feature teaches you to maximize your vehicle’s fuel economy potential
- Full-color display features multiple color themes, day and night driving modes, and internet updates and upgrades
- Incredibly easy to install – simply connect the OBD-II adapter to your OBD-II port
- Comes with a custom windshield mount for added convenience and the universal T-socket style mount accommodates virtually any off-the-shelf mounting style
- Your Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
Take hold of your vehicle’s potential by installing a Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner. It offers a plethora of downloadable features such as increased horsepower, speedometer calibration and more. Designed to make reading and erasing diagnostic trouble codes easy, this tuner uses Bully Dog’s exclusive Driving Coach feature to teach you how to maximize your vehicle’s fuel economy.
Available in both 49- and 50-state legal versions, the Bully Dog GT Tuner is the upgrade you’ve been looking for to unleash your engine. With a full-color display that showcases multiple color themes, day and night driving modes and internet updates, this a tuner you can count on.
The Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner includes a custom windshield mount for added convenience and is easy to install – just connect the OBD-II adapter to your OBD-II port. And, it comes backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- It is highly recommended that you hook up a trickle charger to ensure your vehicle is above 12v when loading a tune. Vehicles with less than 12v may experience problems loading software to the vehicle’s memory.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner Customer Reviews
587 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James R (PANAMA CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — May 09, 2018 9:04 PM
Great product! Took about 30 minutes to update, and another 45 for me to tune and install into my 2008 Nissan Titan. Regular tune put a pep in the step of my truck but when I put 93 octane in and did the premium tune it really impressed me! Definitely felt more power and throttle response!
Reviewed by luke g (springfield, IL) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — May 08, 2018 4:53 PM
Does everything and more! Wish screen was a tad bigger but it's still amazing!
Reviewed by Andrew J (BELTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Mar 27, 2018 5:30 PM
Never had a tuner before and decided to try this Bully Dog. I was very surprised at the difference it made in my truck and am really enjoying the extra power. Thanks Bully Dog
Reviewed by Aaron F (GAINESVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Titan — Mar 21, 2018 10:06 AM
Super easy to set up, update and install, encountered zero problems. Definitely felt a difference, it was like putting a mountain dew in its belly. Wish it gave more features as it does to other make/models of vehicles but very happy with jt