- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plug in your year, make and model above to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features
- Choose from 49-state legal and 50-state legal versions:
- 49-state: Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles. 49-state tuners unlock powerful engine potential in both gas diesel engines and fuel economy in gas engines
- 50-state: Legal for sale and use in all 50-states, including California. Increases horsepower, torque and tuning power while also improving fuel economy
- Enjoy numerous downloadable features like increased horsepower and speedometer calibration
- Specially designed to read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Bully Dog’s exclusive Driving Coach feature teaches you to maximize your vehicle’s fuel economy potential
- Full-color display features multiple color themes, day and night driving modes, and internet updates and upgrades
- Incredibly easy to install – simply connect the OBD-II adapter to your OBD-II port
- Comes with a custom windshield mount for added convenience and the universal T-socket style mount accommodates virtually any off-the-shelf mounting style
- Your Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
Take hold of your vehicle’s potential by installing a Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner. It offers a plethora of downloadable features such as increased horsepower, speedometer calibration and more. Designed to make reading and erasing diagnostic trouble codes easy, this tuner uses Bully Dog’s exclusive Driving Coach feature to teach you how to maximize your vehicle’s fuel economy.
Available in both 49- and 50-state legal versions, the Bully Dog GT Tuner is the upgrade you’ve been looking for to unleash your engine. With a full-color display that showcases multiple color themes, day and night driving modes and internet updates, this a tuner you can count on.
The Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner includes a custom windshield mount for added convenience and is easy to install – just connect the OBD-II adapter to your OBD-II port. And, it comes backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- It is highly recommended that you hook up a trickle charger to ensure your vehicle is above 12v when loading a tune. Vehicles with less than 12v may experience problems loading software to the vehicle’s memory.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner Customer Reviews
589 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James B (MAYFLOWER, AR) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Titan — Jun 04, 2018 11:13 PM
with the coldair intake, TB spacer and Bully Dog performance tune this SOB will run, hard to pass gas station, haven't tried other pretunes yet
Reviewed by Donnie B (CLEVELAND, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 21, 2018 8:33 PM
Definite power gain but I feel like my truck runs roughly now and idles rougher I have 2015 Chevy 2500hd gas.i hope this helps
Reviewed by James R (PANAMA CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — May 09, 2018 9:04 PM
Great product! Took about 30 minutes to update, and another 45 for me to tune and install into my 2008 Nissan Titan. Regular tune put a pep in the step of my truck but when I put 93 octane in and did the premium tune it really impressed me! Definitely felt more power and throttle response!
Reviewed by luke g (springfield, IL) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — May 08, 2018 4:53 PM
Does everything and more! Wish screen was a tad bigger but it's still amazing!