- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy real-time readings with Bully Dog GTX Watchdog Performance Monitor
- Lightning fast start-up – even when remote starting the vehicle
- Incredibly responsive 5” capacitive touchscreen
- Monitors extensive SAE and vehicle-specific engine parameters – designed for 2013 and up Dodge Cummins vehicles
- User-friendly, high-resolution customizable gauges
- Wi-Fi connectivity adds to an unparalleled user experience
- Supports custom tunes and calibrations – clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Records and plays back data logs with important vehicle information
- Built-in performance tests consist of 0-60 mph times, 1/4-mile speed and 60-0 mph braking
- Grab-n-go magnetic connector keeps monitor front and center
- Your Bully Dog GTX Watchdog Performance Monitor comes with a 1-year limited warranty
A truck like yours was made to tackle any terrain and take names doing it. Whether you’re working, towing or highway driving, keep your pickup performing at its peak with a Bully Dog GTX Watchdog Performance Monitor.
Designed for lightning fast start-up – even when remote starting the vehicle – the Bully Dog GTX Performance Monitor wastes no time delivering extensive SAE and vehicle-specific engine parameters on the responsive 5” capacitive touchscreen. Packed with user-friendly features including high-resolution customizable gauges and Wi-Fi connectivity, the Bully Dog Watchdog Monitor provides an unparalleled user experience.
The Bully Dog GTX Monitor supports custom tunes and calibrations, records data and plays back important vehicle information like 0-60 mph times, 1/4-mile speed and 60-0 mph braking. Your Bully Dog Watchdog Performance Monitor comes with a 1-year limited warranty.