- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- DiabloSport programmers & tuners are only compatible with Chrysler, Ford and GM vehicles.
- Unlock your ride’s restricted stock settings with a DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner
- Pre-loaded tunes improve throttle response, optimize shift patterns and adjust tire ratio and speed limits
- Creates and stores custom tunes to suit your driving demands
- No need to pop your hood – this handy tuner adds double-digit gains in horsepower and torque
- Incredibly responsive, high-resolution 2.8” color touchscreen offers intuitive menus
- Has a faster processor, updated graphics and more internal memory than the standard inTune
- Measures and stores performance to help you dial-in your settings
- Works as a scanning tool to diagnose and clear engine fault codes
- Logs data at a high speed with integrated PC data streaming
- Answer simple walkthrough yes/no questions to set things up
- Multi-license tuning powers up any supported vehicle in your driveway
- Update your i2 software anywhere – connect via Wi-Fi, PC, Mac OS or Linux
- Your DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
You can spend hours of time and hundreds of dollars wrenching in an attempt to unleash every drop of restricted power. Or… you can enjoy double-digit performance gains by simply plugging in the cutting-edge DiabloSport inTune i2.
With just a few taps of the responsive, high-res 2.8” color touchscreen, the DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner takes your ride from factory to ferocious by replacing your weak stock settings with pre-loaded tunes to improve throttle response. It also optimizes shift patterns and adjusts tire ratio and speed limits. The tuner also boasts a faster processor, updated graphics and more internal memory to create and store more custom tunes than the standard inTune. This DiabloSport i2 logs data at super-speeds and streams it straight to your integrated PC DataViewer, then checks and clears trouble codes in a matter of minutes.
Easier to use than ever before, the DiabloSport inTune i2 Programmer features a simple tuning walkthrough mode with error-free yes/no questions and multi-license tuning so you can power up all the supported vehicles in your driveway. Update your i2 software virtually anywhere via Wi-Fi or on your PC, Mac OX or Linux. Your DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner carries a 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner Customer Reviews
153 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by cory w (PELHAM, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 13, 2018 5:23 AM
Getting it all updated took about an hour, but tune install went smoothly afterwards. Truck pulls harder and smoother. Throttle booster is a big plus. This is my second intune programmer and no problems yet. Would recommend it and, of course, autoanything.
Reviewed by Ohnara M (BISMARCK, ND) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Nov 28, 2017 7:05 PM
Reviewed by Bobby M (Murfreesboro, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Nov 02, 2017 6:59 PM