- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features
- Choose from either:
- DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner: Featuring modern, intuitive software, the third generation inTune i3 connects to Wi-Fi hotspots for updates on-the-go and delivers the power you’ve come to expect from DiabloSport
- DiabloSport i3 Platinum Tuner: Allows for custom-tuning and delivers the most powerful pre-loaded tunes available to help you custom-tailor your power options. The i3 Platinum works together with a CMR for mod-specific custom tuning and is compatible with vehicles equipped with a cam, header or supercharger
- Boosts your horsepower and torque
- Installs easily by plugging right into your vehicle’s OBD-II port
- Displays and clears trouble codes, logs data, runs periodic backups and offers essential software updates
- You can even tune more than one vehicle at a time – simply purchase a tuning license
- Your DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner is supported by a limited 1-year warranty
Leave average performance in your dust because peak performance is in the palm of your hand – with a state-of-the-art DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner. Showcasing the latest electronics, this top-of-the-line tuner displays and clears trouble codes, logs data, runs periodic backups and offers essential software updates.
Choose between two options: the i3 Tuner that utilizes intuitive software to connect to Wi-Fi hotspots for updates on-the-go and delivers the power you expect from DiabloSport; or, the i3 Platinum Tuner that allows for custom-tuning along with most powerful pre-loaded tunes possible for a custom-tailored experience that suits your preferences.
You can even tune more than one vehicle at a time, just purchase a tuning license. Your DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner plugs directly into your vehicle’s OBD-II port and carries the protection of a limited 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ricky H (QUARRYVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jun 08, 2019 4:15 AM
I have only had this product for a little more than a month but, I am already very impressed with it. The install was a breeze and I am using the diablo tune right now and I already can tell a difference and I love it. I would recommend this product.
Reviewed by steven g (DRUMS, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 20, 2019 12:35 PM
Reviewed by John K (Gallipolis, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 07, 2019 4:43 AM
I purchased the inTune i3 mainly to help with the strange shifting Chevy programmed in the 2014 Silverado. I have definitely noticed an improvement there, as well as my fuel mileage. Still exploring different tunes to get the perfect fit. I'm amazed with how much you can change with it. My only complaint is the price, and I wasn't thrilled with the wifi updating. I found it much easier to update on a pc and downloading the interface on it.
Reviewed by Michael S (washington, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler 300 — Apr 14, 2019 6:39 AM
This tuner does exactly as it says. You can easily put custom tunes on it and it lets u know they are on there the moment u move them over from the computer. For the price u get a decent quality tuner device. I would recommend this tuner to anyone looking to go to the next level and unlock their engines true potential.
Reviewed by Kirk T (Seneca, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 10, 2019 8:18 PM
I love how my GMC Sierra runs now that I have put a tune in the engine. I really like the ability to turn off the AFM system without having to leave the device in my OBD II port. No power drain on the battery by using this feature on my DiabloSport device. Other tuners do not have this option.