- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features
- Choose from either:
- DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner: Featuring modern, intuitive software, the third generation inTune i3 connects to Wi-Fi hotspots for updates on-the-go and delivers the power you’ve come to expect from DiabloSport
- DiabloSport i3 Platinum Tuner: Allows for custom-tuning and delivers the most powerful pre-loaded tunes available to help you custom-tailor your power options. The i3 Platinum works together with a CMR for mod-specific custom tuning and is compatible with vehicles equipped with a cam, header or supercharger
- Boosts your horsepower and torque
- Installs easily by plugging right into your vehicle’s OBD-II port
- Displays and clears trouble codes, logs data, runs periodic backups and offers essential software updates
- You can even tune more than one vehicle at a time – simply purchase a tuning license
- Your DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner is supported by a limited 1-year warranty
Leave average performance in your dust because peak performance is in the palm of your hand – with a state-of-the-art DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner. Showcasing the latest electronics, this top-of-the-line tuner displays and clears trouble codes, logs data, runs periodic backups and offers essential software updates.
Choose between two options: the i3 Tuner that utilizes intuitive software to connect to Wi-Fi hotspots for updates on-the-go and delivers the power you expect from DiabloSport; or, the i3 Platinum Tuner that allows for custom-tuning along with most powerful pre-loaded tunes possible for a custom-tailored experience that suits your preferences.
You can even tune more than one vehicle at a time, just purchase a tuning license. Your DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner plugs directly into your vehicle’s OBD-II port and carries the protection of a limited 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark M (LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Chrysler 300 — Feb 26, 2020 8:15 PM
This tuner, once you call tech support and get them to upload several files for your vehicle, works well for the most part. I was able to shut off MDS in my Chrysler and upload a 91 octane tune which allowed the car to perform quite nicely. I say not user-friendly because you cannot stop a tune or review in progress, as it will cause the car's PCM to get stuck in whatever mode it was in when you disconnect the tuner, and the risk of damaging the PCM could be a possibility. User beware!
Reviewed by Tamaria I (LANCASTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 07, 2020 3:35 AM
Reviewed by Mark E (Hudson, WI) — Jul 13, 2019 12:02 PM
Installed in 2016 sierra 6.2. Truck ran so well I hesitated change but wanted to disable afm. After tuning I didn't notice much change at first but now I can tell the truck seems more eager to perform and slightly smoother in acceleration and shifting. Still getting 20+ mpg at 76-80. Stop and go traffic mpg dropped a little but not much. Overall happy.
Reviewed by Wesley H (Pinellas Park, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jul 02, 2019 2:40 AM
This is a must have if you want to wake your vehicle up. With a personalized custom tune, this tuner will act like a shot of steroids for your car or truck. With the right settings the trans no longer acts like it's searching for gears. So many other settings, too many to list, will improve the performance of your GM vehicle. Almost forgot to mention, it will also disable AFM (Active Fuel Management).
Reviewed by Patrick B (BRITTON, SD) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 25, 2019 5:09 AM