- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features
- Choose from either:
- DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner: Featuring modern, intuitive software, the third generation inTune i3 connects to Wi-Fi hotspots for updates on-the-go and delivers the power you’ve come to expect from DiabloSport
- DiabloSport i3 Platinum Tuner: Allows for custom-tuning and delivers the most powerful pre-loaded tunes available to help you custom-tailor your power options. The i3 Platinum works together with a CMR for mod-specific custom tuning and is compatible with vehicles equipped with a cam, header or supercharger
- Boosts your horsepower and torque
- Installs easily by plugging right into your vehicle’s OBD-II port
- Displays and clears trouble codes, logs data, runs periodic backups and offers essential software updates
- You can even tune more than one vehicle at a time – simply purchase a tuning license
- Your DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner is supported by a limited 1-year warranty
Leave average performance in your dust because peak performance is in the palm of your hand – with a state-of-the-art DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner. Showcasing the latest electronics, this top-of-the-line tuner displays and clears trouble codes, logs data, runs periodic backups and offers essential software updates.
Choose between two options: the i3 Tuner that utilizes intuitive software to connect to Wi-Fi hotspots for updates on-the-go and delivers the power you expect from DiabloSport; or, the i3 Platinum Tuner that allows for custom-tuning along with most powerful pre-loaded tunes possible for a custom-tailored experience that suits your preferences.
You can even tune more than one vehicle at a time, just purchase a tuning license. Your DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner plugs directly into your vehicle’s OBD-II port and carries the protection of a limited 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ramon L (Elko, NV) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Monday at 9:27 PM
I was looking to be able to adjust shift points, tire size, speed limit, idle speed and be able to have tunes. Diablo Sport i3 tuner has that plus some. I have changed great ratio, tire size intake and exhaust on my truck plus other updates and I was able to balance all in good order with the diablo sport. Fuel economy has gone back up poweris used as best possible in every shift of the transmission, whether I am just driving around town or laying the pedal to the metal getting on the freeway
Reviewed by Tom S (BROKEN ARROW, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jul 14, 2018 5:56 AM
Defiantly woke my truck up much quicker throttle respose, I've only used the 87 octane paired with the firm shift tune so far. Deactivated the pointless AFM that was the main reason for purchasing, but the kick in the GAS this tuner provided has been a bonus! A little cheap like others have said, overall pleased so far.
Reviewed by Shawn P (WEBSTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — May 29, 2018 5:04 AM
after some back and fourth with diablo and a few updates this thing really started to impress me. it really woke up my 2010 challenger RT. i'm glad i got it and diablos tech support is really great. Auto anything is a great place to buy automate accessories.
Reviewed by Douglas K (LEMOORE, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 14, 2018 10:56 PM
Upon receipt, I opened it up. Product feels cheap and display is very dated. Connected to wifi with no issues and downloaded required updates. Loaded 91 Octane and set TCM to "firm shift" option. First time tried, the device froze on me while installing new ECM tune. Rebooted and then tried again and it worked without any issues. Turned off AFM and took speed limiter off, changed tire size, recalibrated speedometer. Drives noticeably better and increased fuel milage by 2 miles per gallon.