- Rebates: $60 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features
- Choose from either:
- DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner: Featuring modern, intuitive software, the third generation inTune i3 connects to Wi-Fi hotspots for updates on-the-go and delivers the power you’ve come to expect from DiabloSport
- DiabloSport i3 Platinum Tuner: Allows for custom-tuning and delivers the most powerful pre-loaded tunes available to help you custom-tailor your power options. The i3 Platinum works together with a CMR for mod-specific custom tuning and is compatible with vehicles equipped with a cam, header or supercharger
- Boosts your horsepower and torque
- Installs easily by plugging right into your vehicle’s OBD-II port
- Displays and clears trouble codes, logs data, runs periodic backups and offers essential software updates
- You can even tune more than one vehicle at a time – simply purchase a tuning license
- Your DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner is supported by a limited 1-year warranty
Leave average performance in your dust because peak performance is in the palm of your hand – with a state-of-the-art DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner. Showcasing the latest electronics, this top-of-the-line tuner displays and clears trouble codes, logs data, runs periodic backups and offers essential software updates.
Choose between two options: the i3 Tuner that utilizes intuitive software to connect to Wi-Fi hotspots for updates on-the-go and delivers the power you expect from DiabloSport; or, the i3 Platinum Tuner that allows for custom-tuning along with most powerful pre-loaded tunes possible for a custom-tailored experience that suits your preferences.
You can even tune more than one vehicle at a time, just purchase a tuning license. Your DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner plugs directly into your vehicle’s OBD-II port and carries the protection of a limited 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
DiabloSport inTune i3 Tuner Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by monica w (CORINTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 03, 2018 8:18 PM
Have to say this was an easy way to tune my Chevy Silverado. I no longer have the gas peddle lag and sone how it stopped a knocking after the time. Easy to turn off the v4 to v8 switching and now V8 always. Gas mileage is within 1 to 2 miles difference. Totally recommend it to anyone! Looking for one for my wife's mustang now.
Reviewed by Aaron L (SAN ANGELO, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 01, 2018 9:51 AM
Order the DiabloSport in Tune i3 love it should have made the decision to get it sooner easy install brings my 2015 Silverado to life fast shipping thanks autoanything
Reviewed by Troy R (Evansville, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 31, 2018 9:16 AM
Easy to set up tuner, need to explain what different changes you make do to car, example: spark, torque, and all the other options you can adjust.
Reviewed by Ramon L (Elko, NV) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Jul 16, 2018 9:27 PM
I was looking to be able to adjust shift points, tire size, speed limit, idle speed and be able to have tunes. Diablo Sport i3 tuner has that plus some. I have changed great ratio, tire size intake and exhaust on my truck plus other updates and I was able to balance all in good order with the diablo sport. Fuel economy has gone back up poweris used as best possible in every shift of the transmission, whether I am just driving around town or laying the pedal to the metal getting on the freeway
Reviewed by Tom S (BROKEN ARROW, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jul 14, 2018 5:56 AM
Defiantly woke my truck up much quicker throttle respose, I've only used the 87 octane paired with the firm shift tune so far. Deactivated the pointless AFM that was the main reason for purchasing, but the kick in the GAS this tuner provided has been a bonus! A little cheap like others have said, overall pleased so far.