- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- DiabloSport programmers & tuners are only compatible with Chrysler, Ford and GM vehicles.
- The DiabloSport Predator P2 Tuner delivers tremendous performance gains, multiple adjustable options, advanced data-logging capabilities, and custom-tuning functionality
- Plugs directly into the OBD-II diagnostic port, located under the dashboard
- Performance programs add horsepower and economy
- User-adjustable options include tire size, gears, shifting and more
- Tuner both reads and clears diagnostic codes
- Includes a USB cord for updates and downloads
- Supports numerous vehicles, including domestic gas and diesel cars and trucks
- Your DiabloSport Predator P2 Tuner is covered by a limited 1-year warranty
Offering tremendous performance gains for your domestic gas or diesel car or truck, the new-and-improved DiabloSport Predator P2 Tuner gives you, the user, access to advanced data-logging capabilities, and an impressive assortment of adjustable options – including tire size, gears, shifting and more. You’ll definitely notice the difference once you plug this legendary device into the OBD-II diagnostic port right below your dash.
Containing state-of-the-art tech within a slim, sleek case design that fits in the palm of your hand, this tuner both reads and clears diagnostic codes. It also includes a USB for updates and downloads. Your DiabloSport Predator P2 Tuner carries with it a limited 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport Predator P2 Tuner Customer Reviews
372 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary G (East Wenatchee, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Saturday at 1:07 PM
Reviewed by Alfonso J (BROWNSVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Cherokee — Dec 18, 2018 5:08 AM
Reviewed by Joseph C (ELKO, NV) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Nov 05, 2018 6:41 AM
The P2 tuner was easy to install and the increase in hp was noticable right away at 87 Input setting. I also reset the tire size to get the odometer set right. After setting the programm and completing the set up, I went back in to set the odometer tire size and it wanted to completely redo the program again. So keep in mind that everytime you add or change the program, it will create a new program/folder. so reload your chosen options each time so they are grouped together. Very satisfied!
Reviewed by Noah R (OCALA, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Jun 29, 2018 8:10 PM