- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- DiabloSport programmers & tuners are only compatible with Chrysler, Ford and GM vehicles.
- The DiabloSport Predator P2 Tuner delivers tremendous performance gains, multiple adjustable options, advanced data-logging capabilities, and custom-tuning functionality
- Plugs directly into the OBD-II diagnostic port, located under the dashboard
- Performance programs add horsepower and economy
- User-adjustable options include tire size, gears, shifting and more
- Tuner both reads and clears diagnostic codes
- Includes a USB cord for updates and downloads
- Supports numerous vehicles, including domestic gas and diesel cars and trucks
- Your DiabloSport Predator P2 Tuner is covered by a limited 1-year warranty
Offering tremendous performance gains for your domestic gas or diesel car or truck, the new-and-improved DiabloSport Predator P2 Tuner gives you, the user, access to advanced data-logging capabilities, and an impressive assortment of adjustable options – including tire size, gears, shifting and more. You’ll definitely notice the difference once you plug this legendary device into the OBD-II diagnostic port right below your dash.
Containing state-of-the-art tech within a slim, sleek case design that fits in the palm of your hand, this tuner both reads and clears diagnostic codes. It also includes a USB for updates and downloads. Your DiabloSport Predator P2 Tuner carries with it a limited 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport Predator P2 Tuner Customer Reviews
367 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Noah R (OCALA, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Jun 29, 2018 8:10 PM
Installed on my truck very easily. did exactly what I needed. more power, great shift points that are nice and firm, good gas mileage increase.
Reviewed by Linwood S (FERNDALE, WA) — Apr 25, 2018 6:01 PM
This is a great little device that I purchased primarily to turn off the AFM on my 2008 Suburban. It did that with ease, and my vehicle actually runs smoother to boot. I only wish I had bought it sooner.
Reviewed by RICHARD K (AUBURN, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Apr 10, 2018 2:00 PM
Months of reading AA Forums and others, I went with predator p2, the instruction manual, was step by step, The down load took minutes to do from my pcm,I fully charged my battery prior to,And no power to anything else,I plugged in the P2, Followed directions and chose 87 oct performance tune,AFM OFF (YAAAAH), AND Diablo trans tune and speed limiter off,My gmc 5.3 now starts and runs better, Accelerates (no pause) with more power,Trans shifts are firm,(No soft or hunting shifts), Im happy.