- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy pre-loaded, high-performance tunes and custom tuning capabilities with the DiabloSport Trinity T2 Platinum Tuner
- Brightly displays gauges on a full-color, high-definition 5” touchscreen
- Take advantage of the added convenience of one-touch, easy menu navigation
- Customize your gauge screen to your personal preference – up to five different gauge screens per layout
- Simply swipe left or right to toggle between gauge screens within a layout
- Add up to 100HP/250 ft-lb TQ on diesel applications and up to 90HP/90 ft-lb TQ on gas
- Runs comprehensive data-logging and performance tests to ensure it’s always working at its best
- Light-sensitivity meter activates user-adjusted day/night modes
- Trinity T2 Platinum is not 50-state compliant as it allows the ability to load custom tunes (CMRs)
- Your Trinity T2 EX Platinum Tuner is internet-updatable and comes backed by a limited 1-year warranty
Optimize performance and reap the rewards that come with the pre-loaded, high-performance tunes and custom tuning capability provided by a Trinity T2 Platinum Tuner. Featuring a full-color, HD 5” touchscreen and the added convenience of one-touch, easy menu navigation, platinum tuners can be used by anyone – even a DIY novice.
Capable of adding up to an additional 100HP/250 ft-lb TQ on diesel applications and up to 90HP/90 ft-lb TQ on gas, these top-of-the-line tuners run comprehensive data-logging and performance tests to ensure they meet your exceptional standards.
Though your DiabloSport Trinity T2 Platinum Tuner is not 50-state compliant, what separates it from the regular T2 is that the Platinum allows the ability to load custom tunes (CMR capable). Enjoy new found power, data logging and more! All supported by a limited 1-year warranty.
DiabloSport Trinity T2 EX Platinum Tuner Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James B (SPENCER, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Nov 30, 2018 8:34 PM
I love my T2. I have a 2014 Challenger R/T Shaker Edition. It's a monster already but with this Diablosport T2 it's WICKED POWERFUL!!! There are sooo many different adjustments you can play with and get more and more outta your motor. VERY SATISFIED WITH DIABLOSPORT AND AUTO ANYTHING!!!!
Reviewed by Amanda W (Kingwood, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Jun 21, 2018 9:07 AM
I love my new T2 tuner. Only drawback, is that it wasn't clear in the book, that the "Diablo tune" was the "93 octane tune", which is why I bought the T2, after being told by Brandon the T2 is what I needed (loved him btw 7102...very helpful, knew his stuff, took his time explaining things,didn't make me feel "less than" or like a "stupid woman" as some have done in the past). I spent hours researching to verify the "Diablo tune" WAS in fact, the "93 octane tune". Other than that, I'm HAPPY!
Reviewed by Scott J (Manorville, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — May 29, 2018 8:10 PM
Reviewed by john a (china, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — May 23, 2018 1:27 PM
I received the first one and it disnt work out of the box. I called customer service and tried to reset it but no luck. Before I could even ask for an exchange or refund the tech immediately said he would send me a new one. Which i had within 4 days. So customer service at diablo is awesome. The new works great and ive used it everyday trying out the different canned tunes it provides in its programming. I recommend it to anyone who wishes to take their vehicle to the next level of performance.