Ships By 9/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Cummins Comp Diesel Performance Module is engineered for your specific model year
- On-the-fly, in-cab control of your Bosch fuel injection pump lets you maximize fueling performance
- 5 adjustable power levels with 5 independent adjustable sub-levels providing a total of 25 adjustable levels
- The Comp gives you gains of up to 120 horsepower and 350 lbs of torque
- Helps reduce downshifting while towing and creates excellent throttle response
- The Comp performance module is quick and easy to install
- Your Dodge Cummins Comp Diesel Performance Module comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Take out the competition with the Comp plug-in diesel performance module by Edge Products. The Comp controls fuel delivery and injection timing for the factory-installed Bosch fuel injection pump by analyzing and adjusting RPM, timing, turbo boost pressure and fueling parameters.
After a quick and easy installation, you'll have in-cab access to 5 adjustable power levels (40-120 hp and 150-350 lbs of torque). These gains in horsepower and torque translate into less downshifting while towing and outstanding throttle response. Plus, each of the 5 power levels has 5 independent adjustable sub-levels to tweak low boost fueling, so you can dial in the optimum balance between responsiveness and low boost smoke control on the fly.
When it comes down to it, there's no competition when you have the Comp. 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Edge Comp Dodge Performance Module Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Hugh M (Goldendale, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Apr 13, 2017 8:01 AM
Installation is fairly easy, but Edge cheaped out on the wire tap piece from their earlier models. I did find a Posi lock type locally (I would recommend these to everyone for tapping the pump wire, much better connection and won't damage the pump wire). Attachment of the box itself using the supplied velcro seems kinda cheezy but it seems to be working okay. The Edge Comp itself is awesome. Biiiiig difference in power and torque from the Hypertech tuner I had on the truck. Very pleased.
Reviewed by martin r (GRANTS, NM) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Oct 13, 2015 4:41 AM
Reviewed by Kurt P (TOOELE, UT) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Apr 18, 2015 8:12 PM
Reviewed by michael r (Littlefield, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — Jun 02, 2014 8:33 PM
Reviewed by Mark R (GUNNISON, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Mar 11, 2014 7:44 AM