- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Take your ride from weak to wild with an Edge Evolution CS2 Programmer
- Packed with tunes for mileage, towing, daily driving and performance
- User can operate the full-color, high-resolution 2.4” screen with an innovative six-button control panel
- Programmer allows you to adjust shift-points, firmness, speedometer and rev limiter, in addition to managing torque fuel pressure
- Choose from multiple backgrounds and gauges, and customize the scheme via the color mixer
- Features a single HDMI-style plug for linking accessories and setting up online updates
- Low-profile casing is designed to take up minimal cab space
- Advanced programmer and monitor available for both gas and diesel engines
- Your Edge Evolution CS2 Programmer carries a 1-year warranty
The factory settings on your vehicle are set to satisfy a wide range of drivers… but you’re not just any driver. Free the beast waiting under your hood with an Edge Evolution CS2 Programmer. This high-tech tuner is equipped with innovative features which allow you to dial-in your ride for any kind of driving – from fuel-efficient daily driving to top-notch towing performance.
Available for both gas and diesel vehicles, the Edge Evo CS2 is custom-tuned for your specific ride with multiple power levels to adjust shift-points and firmness, speedometers and rev limiters. All this while managing torque and fuel pressure.
The Evolution CS2 Tuner features an advanced six-button control panel, which makes it easy to monitor all your vital engine data and more from the 2.4” high-res color screen. Switch between multiple backgrounds and gauges with the color mixer for a truly one-of-a-kind Edge Evolution CS2 Flash Tuner. A single HDMI-style plug is used for power, linking your other EAS accessories and available online updates. Your Edge Evolution CS2 Power Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge Evolution CS2 Programmer Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tyson T (DENVER, IA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 07, 2018 4:40 AM
Had high hopes for this unit; owned a CS unit previously in an Avalanche which worked great. I mainly purchased the CS2 for my F150 for the economy setting, and eventually the tire size recalibration. Day one on economy setting, and my MPG actually dropped from mid 17's to 13.5; back to stock configuration and the better MPG is back too. It also periodically doesn't power on until you press the "enter" key on the unit.
Reviewed by Danny C (STARKE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Dec 25, 2017 8:57 PM
It did exactly what I wanted it to do. Gained a little extra power and stopped the AFMS v4 mode. Easy to install I just had to update. Overall im happy with this product so far.
Reviewed by Matthew B (MONTICELLO, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 16, 2017 5:52 PM
I wanted to clean up my shift points and get rid of the lag when hitting the gas. This thing achieved both those. 2 is what I like best. That's the towing tune. 3&4 are performance and I think they're just to jerky. 1 is just transmission tuning and works great. But 2 is the sweet spot! I also run E85 all the time. Gained 2 mpg also. The only mod I have installed is an Araid mit with drop in filter. Everything else is stock. Am very satisfied with the programmer and glad I got it.
Reviewed by Jack m (MORRISONVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy SSR — Apr 18, 2017 11:02 AM
The CS2 programmer was recommended by a friend. I found it on line at AutoAnything for a reasonable price and purchased it. It arrived not only on time but ahead of time. I installed it and have used it for 2 days with not a single problem. Works perfectly. Easy to install and I am getting better gas mileage. I think it took me longer to find the radio fuse than to install. Very happy with the CS2 and AutoAnything. Thank you