- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Progress your ride’s performance with an Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer
- In-cabin controller and programmer is available for both gas and diesel applications
- Offers custom-tuned power levels for shift-points, shift firmness, torque management and fuel pressure
- Adjust your ride’s speed and rev limiters – corrects speedometer
- Full-color, high-resolution touchscreen measuring 5”H puts absolute control at your fingertips
- Customizable backgrounds include multiple gauge screen layouts with a color mixer
- Includes a HDMI-style plug for power, linking other EAS accessories and online updates
- Low-profile design takes up a minimal amount of space in your cab
- Your Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Unlock every ounce of power held hostage by your stock settings by plugging in an Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer. This remarkable in-cabin monitor and programmer is chockfull of innovative features that make it easy to dial-in the right combinations for optimal efficiency. Available for both gas and diesel vehicles, the Edge CTS 2 comes tuned for your ride with multiple power levels for shift-points, shift firmness, torque management and fuel pressure.
While the Edge CTS2 may boast a low-profile design, the extra-large 5” high-res, color touchscreen is ample enough to monitor all your vital engine data and more.
With fully-customizable backgrounds, multiple gauge screen layouts and a custom color mixer to play with, you can make your Edge Evolution truly your own. An adaptable HDMI-style plug is used for power, linking other EAS accessories and available online updates. Your Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer is supported by a 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Barry W (Benton, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Yukon — Jul 21, 2019 3:13 PM
I researched multiple devices. I thought damn this one's expensive, but the reviews were much better than the others, so I thought just don't let the wife know. I installed it and OMG!! My 2015 Yukon Denali is a beast now. You can program it different times for different uses. Towing for higher torque, fuel economy if you want to save money on gas; but mine is in the sport mode all the time and I absolutely LOVVVVE it. Was going to get a supercharger for $4k but don't need it now.
Reviewed by Danny F (NAMPA, ID) — Oct 01, 2018 8:26 PM
Love the CTS2.. I'm towing a 27 ft trailer up steep grades like I'm in a diesel. The sport mode is very aggressive. It made my 6.2 liter just come alive. I was very hesitant on the purchase cuz of the price. All in all great product..
Reviewed by Ryan P (MIDDLETOWN, DE) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Sep 27, 2018 3:51 PM
Very impressive product. Setup was fast and easy. Do not forget to install the latest updates from the manufacturer before you start using the device. Without making any other modifications to the vehicle, my 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 picked up 4 MPG in transmission mode.
Reviewed by Andrew S (SPRINGBORO, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jul 25, 2018 8:11 PM
I love my new programmer, I drive a 2010 Silverado and added roughly 3mpg on the highway. Although it'll pay for itself, it has a high price point. I was able to add 35-40 HP when I threw the programmer on extreme mode. (My truck has other upgrades that could affect the HP). I do like the fact that you can program it to certain modes. I have switched it between extreme and economy. BUYER BEWARE; IF YOU DRIVE A GAS TRUCK YOU ECONOMY AND STOCK IS 87 GAS, TOWING AND EXTRMEME IS 91+ GAS.
Reviewed by George V (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 13, 2018 7:01 AM