- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safely monitor your vehicle’s performance with an Edge Insight CTS2 Monitor
- Digital gauge display allows you to stay informed about under-the-hood action
- Unmatched monitoring capability for any OBD-II vehicle (1996 or newer)
- Works great with other custom-tuning products or as a stand-alone monitor
- 5” high-resolution color touchscreen with easy menu navigation and notification center
- Custom-color mixer for gauge arcs, needles and backgrounds with fully-customizable backgrounds
- Choose from multiple gauge screen layouts
- Low-profile design takes up a minimal amount of space in your cab
- Features an HDMI-style plug for power, linking other EAS accessories and online updates
- Your Edge Insight CTS2 Monitor is backed by a 1-year warranty
Enjoy extraordinary engine monitoring with the advanced technology of an Edge Insight CTS 2. The safest way to study your engine’s parameters, this digital gauge display allows you to stay up to date on everything happening under your hood.
Simply plugging into your vehicle’s OBD-II port, the Edge CTS 2 Monitor is the ideal companion to your other custom tuning products or works great on its own. Packed full of innovative features, Edge Insight CTS 2 Monitors boast an extra-wide 5” high-resolution color touchscreen, easy menu navigation, audible and visual notification centers and a fully-customizable color mixer for your gauge arcs, needles and backgrounds.
The low-profile Edge CTS2 Insight Monitor is designed to take up a minimal amount of space in your cramped cab and features a useful HDMI-style plug for power, linking other EAS accessories and receiving online updates. Your Edge Insight CTS2 Monitor is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Edge Insight CTS2 Monitor Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Don B (SAINT CLAIR SHORES, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — May 15, 2019 9:52 AM
I am a huge proponent of constant monitoring and the Edge Insight does that and so much more. Still playing with all the functions, but the corrected speedo is dead nuts on and helpful when towing. Best accessory I have added to the truck!
Reviewed by DENNIS E (MEDFORD, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 10, 2017 3:05 AM
Reviewed by Sam O (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Sep 13, 2017 5:13 PM
Up to 9 gauges at once and easy to use. Best part is you can check your check engine lights and clear the codes. And has a good maintenance reminder on all a wide variety of maintenance for your truck. The only thing I am not sure about is unplugging and replugging it in if it saves your data.
Reviewed by Aaron W (White City, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Aug 16, 2017 1:00 PM
Looks great. Love all the options. I wish it didn't require so many add-ons to monitor some things. I have had a few times that it froze up while loading and had to be unplugged to fix it. I updated to the current firmware before installing.