- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- User-adjustable power levels via cruise control buttons
- Adjustable power levels on-the-fly
- Tire Size: 20" to 59"
- Gear Ratio: 2.00 - 5.99
- Improves economy, towing capabilities, and performance
- Up to 8 performance levels
- Power level displayed on OEM dash
- Adds up to 30 HP and 30 ft-lbs TQ
- Advanced ignition timing (spark)
- User-selectable MDS on/off
- Adjusts accelerator pedal response
- Pairs with Edge's award-winning Insight CS2 or CTS2
Specifically designed for the Ram only. Introducing a ground-breaking product from Edge Products: The Pulsar. The Pulsar is an in-line computer that connects directly to the vehicle PCM, eliminating unnecessary wires in the engine compartment. By connecting directly to the trucks PCM, Edge has the ability to control the vehicles signals to optimize performance gains, throttle response, MDS controls, mileage, and more. Adjust for tire size or gear ratio with the Pulsar. To make things even better, the Pulsar offers 8 performance levels that are changed by using the vehicle cruise control + and buttons on the steering wheel. Add Edge's award-winning Insight monitor and control power levels through the monitor, while keeping an eye on vital vehicle parameters. Power levels are displayed where the gear indicator shows on the dash. Pulsar installs in minutes and is the most exciting and innovative product on the market for modern hemi powered Ram Trucks.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Edge Pulsar In Line Module Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Edward B (Loris, SC) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Jan 22, 2019 5:07 AM
too much surging when u turn off MDS same thing others have said, it has a small surge each time it tries to go into MDS and then Pulsar blocks it I guess but it not same as a tuner that cuts MDS off.