Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Optimize your turbocharged EcoBoost with a Flowmaster Delta Boost Module
- Delta Boost Tuners can help your car or truck produce up to 30 more hp and 50 ft-lbs of torque
- Designed and tuned for performance gains over a broad useable RPM range
- 4 settings – valet (-4 psi under stock), standard (factory boost setting), sport (+3 psi over stock) & max (+4 psi over stock) – deliver extra power for passing, towing or cutting laps
- Pair with a Flowmaster Exhaust for maximum performance and efficiency
- Bluetooth app included for real time boost monitoring (compatible with iOS and Android)
- Installs easily and quickly in less than a minute – just plug-n-play
- Your Flowmaster Delta Boost Module comes with a 1-year warranty
From the exhaust experts at Flowmaster, it’s no surprise the Delta Boost Module delivers the future of maximizing your ride’s horsepower and torque. The Delta Boost Power Tuner, when paired with a Flowmaster exhaust for optimal output, can deliver gains of up to 30 hp and 50 ft-lbs of torque over a broad useable RPM range.
Each Flowmaster Delta Boost Module is designed and tuned for peak performance with four settings – valet, standard, sport & max – that help your car or truck produce the extra power needed for passing, towing or cutting lap times.
Installing easily and quickly in less than a minute, just plug-n-play, the Flowmaster Delta Boost Module includes a Bluetooth app to let your enjoy real time boost monitoring (compatible with iOS and Android). Your Flowmaster Delta Boost Module comes with a 1-year warranty.
Flowmaster Delta Boost Module Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Travis F (Summit, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Edge — Aug 19, 2017 10:08 AM
My installation was not as simple as some I've seen because of the TIP Sensor location, but I blame Ford for that. Once installed the vehicle drove terribly. It had terrible upshift points and downshifted harshly. There was no noticeable power gains. I think FM might have to work out some kinks on the Edge Sport 2.7 Twin Turbo.