- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Maximize your ride’s performance with a Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer
- Compatible with any kind of driving for gas- or diesel-powered vehicles
- Designed and calibrated to work with cold air intakes
- Allows you to calibrate for larger wheels/tires or modified ring & pinion gear sets
- Tunes your shifting firmness and shift-points to your specific liking
- Scans your engine to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Programmer installs in less than 15 minutes – just plug it into your OBD-II port
- Easily updates via the internet
- Your Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Your Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer serves double-duty – allowing you to both modify your motor’s muscle and verify its most important vitals. The perfect option for your gas or diesel engine, the versatile Hypertech 2.0 also has a feature few programmers can boast of – it’s legal for use in all 50 states!
Designed and calibrated to work along with your cold air intake, the Hypertech Max Energy Version 2 is the ideal way to squeeze every pony of power from your modified ride. Packed with performance-enhancing options, the Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 allows you to calibrate for larger wheels/tires or modified ring & pinion gear sets. Moreover, it lets you tune your shifting firmness and shift-points and adjust your top speed limiter.
Install your Hypertech 2.0 Programmer in under 15 minutes – no tools necessary. As easy to update as they are to install, Hypertech 2.0 Smog Legal Tuners receive updates any time via the internet. Your Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Programmer Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lance C (PENSACOLA, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Lincoln Navigator — Apr 14, 2020 11:52 PM
Installed on my '05 Navigator. The throttle response is better and there is definitely more power, but it is mostly in the lower/mid range of the power band. There is no adjustability for the transmission shift points, however my transmission shifts much smoother and firmer. I had the top speed governor removed as well. Overall, I'm happy with it. It woke up my Navigator.
Reviewed by David S (KILN, MS) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Mar 08, 2020 6:42 AM
Very easy to use. Set tire height, shift points and rev limiter. Can tell a big difference in acceleration...doesn't have the lag it had before. Much quicker throttle response.
Reviewed by jim b (joplin, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Feb 05, 2020 5:28 PM
Did not do what I had hoped it would. If you own a 2015-16 Chevy.Colorado you know of the Transmission shift problem of which I hoped this would help with, but it dose not even though they state it will. After talking with rep. I found out only works under full throtle like towing. So I reutrned it to them. In all it was a waste of time.