- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jet Performance Modules tune your engine with advanced programming to harness your vehicle’s full power
- Custom-made and programmed for your ride
- Delivers huge gains in horsepower and torque (see Related Images for your vehicle-specific hp gains)
- Achieve faster acceleration and increased towing power without burning extra gas
- Stage 1 is designed to maximize the power potential of your stock engine
- Stage 2 is tuned to boost the power on rides equipped with mods like performance exhaust systems and low-temperature thermostats
- Available in Stage 2 models for most vehicles
- Easy plug-in installation — no modifications needed
- Unplug the module to restore factory settings
- Jet Performance products are made in the USA
- Your Jet Performance Module is backed by a 1-year warranty
Blow those sluggish stock settings away with a Jet Performance Module. Custom-programmed specifically for your make and model, this Jet performance chip uses Dynamic Spectrum Tuning (DST) to optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, transmission tuning, spark timing, and various other parameters to achieve maximum torque and horsepower. With this easy upgrade, not only do you enjoy quick acceleration—faster 0-60 times—but also bolstered towing power, without burning extra gas.
Jet offers the Performance Module in two styles for most vehicles. Stage 1 is designed for original stock engines or mildly modified vehicles, while Stage 2 is built for modified motors, with performance air intakes, headers or exhaust systems already installed. Even on souped-up engines, this Jet performance chip adds serious horsepower to your daily driving (see Related Images for vehicle-specific gains).
The Jet Performance Module installs quickly and easily in under half an hour, so you can immediately hit the road and discover the hidden power under your hood. To restore factory settings, simply unplug the Performance Module. All Jet power control modules boast a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING This product can expose you to Nickel (Metallic) and Epichlorohydrin, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Axle codes are located on white decal in glove box - only required for certain GM trucks.
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Module.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Module Customer Reviews
1255 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mikel H (TEXAS CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Nov 27, 2018 10:04 PM
Reviewed by John H (Cameron, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 09, 2018 5:19 AM
The module was easy enough to install, however the wiring harness that plugs into the chip was zip tied to the frame and wouldn't reach so I had to snip it free. My initial gas milage dropped from 16.5 avg city to around 12-13 then leveled to 15.4 using Shell 89. After this tank I'll fill with 93 and reset the gauge. There seems to be some increased torque but without a dyno hard to tell. A performance rating would better reflect the product than appearance.
Reviewed by Christopher S (ELKINS, WV) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 23, 2018 3:16 AM