- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jet Performance Modules tune your engine with advanced programming to harness your vehicle’s full power
- Custom-made and programmed for your ride
- Delivers huge gains in horsepower and torque (see Related Images for your vehicle-specific hp gains)
- Achieve faster acceleration and increased towing power without burning extra gas
- Stage 1 is designed to maximize the power potential of your stock engine
- Stage 2 is tuned to boost the power on rides equipped with mods like performance exhaust systems and low-temperature thermostats
- Available in Stage 2 models for most vehicles
- Easy plug-in installation — no modifications needed
- Unplug the module to restore factory settings
- Jet Performance products are made in the USA
- Your Jet Performance Module is backed by a 1-year warranty
Blow those sluggish stock settings away with a Jet Performance Module. Custom-programmed specifically for your make and model, this Jet performance chip uses Dynamic Spectrum Tuning (DST) to optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, transmission tuning, spark timing, and various other parameters to achieve maximum torque and horsepower. With this easy upgrade, not only do you enjoy quick acceleration—faster 0-60 times—but also bolstered towing power, without burning extra gas.
Jet offers the Performance Module in two styles for most vehicles. Stage 1 is designed for original stock engines or mildly modified vehicles, while Stage 2 is built for modified motors, with performance air intakes, headers or exhaust systems already installed. Even on souped-up engines, this Jet performance chip adds serious horsepower to your daily driving (see Related Images for vehicle-specific gains).
The Jet Performance Module installs quickly and easily in under half an hour, so you can immediately hit the road and discover the hidden power under your hood. To restore factory settings, simply unplug the Performance Module. All Jet power control modules boast a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING This product can expose you to Nickel (Metallic) and Epichlorohydrin, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Axle codes are located on white decal in glove box - only required for certain GM trucks.
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Module.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Module Customer Reviews
1259 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alvin S (ROCKFORD, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Mar 28, 2020 7:34 AM
Reviewed by Kenny R (Lexington, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Edge — Mar 20, 2020 9:48 AM
Honestly I think my Edge Sport runs better without it. I'm gonna give a little more time but don't think it will help. I've had jet products before and they were fine. If it improves I will update.
Reviewed by Scott K (Lucinda, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — May 17, 2019 3:31 AM
I had high hopes for this module, and it suited my application... mostly stock 2013 Dodge Charger RT. I installed it following directions precisely... had the car on the road with it for about five days... noticeable improvement. Then... things went wacky all of a sudden... ignition timing went way off and car limped home. Followed directions, help from the site, reinstalled, same thing happened again. Support was problematic... bottom line, I'm out 250 bucks, super frustrated...
Reviewed by betty M (LAWTON, OK) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Challenger — Jan 28, 2019 5:55 PM
Installation took approximately 2 1/2 hours. My brother who installed it (he's a mechanic) had difficulty attaching Jet module to PCM. Other than the installation, I'm happy with the added horsepower and torque.