- Get plugged-in to smart power with the versatile Superchips Cortex Programmer
- Select from one of three expert programming levels into your vehicle’s computer, Performance, Towing, or Fuel Economy with the ability to quickly return the vehicle back to stock.
- Logs and saves your performance data for easy tracking
- Ability to tune a second vehicle within the same vehicle family using Superchips internet update store (second tune purchased separately through Superchips internet update store)
- Adjust your computer’s compatibility with wheel, tire and gear changes
- Built-in MSDP link interfaces with add-ons such as gauges, dash displays and other sensors
- Reads and clears bothersome trouble codes
- Sleek handheld design features easy, 5-button navigation
- Get the latest tunes by connecting the Cortex to the internet
- Installs quickly and easily via OBD-II port under your dash
- Your Superchips Cortex Programmer is covered by a 1-year warranty & 2-year powertrain warranty
When your focus is your ride’s performance, don’t forget to take along the companion that increases power and tracks it, too. The Superchips Cortex Programmer records your times and speeds so that they are easily readable for self-comparison. Hassled with diagnostic trouble codes? The Cortex allows you to read and clear them for your peace of mind.
The intelligence of this sleek little device is what makes it really stand out. The Superchips Cortex reviews the information in your vehicle’s computer with its built-in MSDP link, making it compatible with add-on gauges and other types of dash goodies and sensors. Use it to tune up to two vehicles of the same manufacturer. No matter what vehicle you buy your Cortex for, Superchips provides online updates—just plug the tuner in to the USB port on your PC, download the tunes and updates, and you’re ready to go.
Access to your ride’s computer is as easy as plugging the Superchips Cortex Programmer into the OBD-II port, located under your dash. From there, just use the five navigation buttons to tune your ride into the beast it was born to be. Superchips covers your programmer with a standard 1-year warranty and a 2-year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Superchips unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which reduces the power you'll get from your Superchips.
- Increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Superchips Cortex Programmer Customer Reviews
310 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve B (Milwaukee, WI) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — May 07, 2018 2:46 PM
Was eager to put this to use. Glad I ordered this product! Since I've installed Superchips three weeks ago I've had better pick up in my truck and better mpg as well without changing my driving habits. So far I'm getting .6 more mpg which may not seem like a lot but that's 12+ more miles per tank! Have not done any other modifications to my truck other than this so needless to say I'm headed in the right direction. Let's see what I can add next to continue this added mpg!
Reviewed by Russell A (Rockport, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 28, 2018 11:20 AM
I received the programmer went on line checking for updates talking with the tech support updated program and then installed in the truck with no problem noticed right away a difference in the truck love it great product definitely would recommend them
Reviewed by Robert P (PRATTVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-150 — Sep 14, 2017 4:06 AM
Easy to use. Speedo calibration is a bit of trial and error since inputting tire size didn't work. Used GPS and adjusted size until speedo was accurate. Engine tune works well and increased performance.
Reviewed by John C (Yonkers, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Mar 07, 2017 4:52 PM
Before anything - go to website and update the programmer... Didn't work on my F150 - an error code + call tech....Online follow-up - they want you to send them the unit for updates... It did however work as described for my GT. Site does not explain how to do multi cars while storing the stock settings.
Reviewed by Colin B (Sioux City, IA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Ranger — Jan 19, 2017 8:17 PM
I was happy with the product. It gave me extra torque and horse power. Even though I was hoping it would be more power, it was still a big difference.
Ships By 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product